+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 523 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    It is good to watch two or more pairs at one time to catch the good opportunities. But is not advisable to trade more than one pair at one time it will create problems for you.
    the one who experienced in forex should use more than one pair at one time...as newbies has little knowledge.....so u should concerntrate in one pair then u should go ahead
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    current pairs that have the form of a clear trend in my opinion is: GBPUSD and EURJPY. because according to my indicator, these pairs will form a strong trend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I mainly use the pitchfork indicator and make some gains but generally I havent made profits.
    I trade mainly eur/usd, gbp/chf, usd/cad, aud/usd

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used to follow GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCHF, AUDUSD on a daily basis. However of late i am not following JPY pairs for fear of intervention. I also used to watch other pairs like EURAUD, GBPAUD, GBPCHF and EURCHF. But majority of the trades will be in either EURUSD or GBPUSD

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like only eur /usd and gbp usd..i follow MACD and Parabolic SAR....as they are very easy to understand..and i usually trade using chart of 1H and 4H....
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I am trading with just EUR/USD pair now. I am not a big player of the forex. I am still newbie so I am just trading with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will go for more pairs. And about the strategies, I first analyze the trends, and only being based upon the result, I make plans and strategies to trade with.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjeev View Post
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.
    I think both the currency pair you are trading it already has particularly good chance you have the time let alone trade in Europe and America coming session of the pair is to have good movement and great for the session tiu

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    me total 6-7 pair me trading karta hon..
    me koi bhi tarde karne se pehle bahut saare technical aur fundamenatl studies follow karta hon uske baad kisi trade ko open karta hon
    Before i tried many pairs but as a result i concentrate less but now only three pairs i concnetrating and result is good and thats pairs are EUR/USD,GBP/USD AND AUD/USD . anyway many of my firend recommanded me to trade gold and silver but still i dont trade a single trade in both pairs.

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade them a few hours after EUR session and puts pending orders good for New York session and see the results later on or eve the next day.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    I follow 3 - 4 currency pairs like USD / JPY , EUR / USD , USD / CHF , GBP / USD and do my analysis in all of them and trade in them.Although my strategy is the same and i use a common strategy while trading and use few guidelines like control of emotions and put Stop Loss and take profit at times to all my trades.
    you have chosen real good pairs. i will say that out of them eur/usd has a lot of movement and usd/jpy is a bit easy to pull some profit's coz i also stick to them. and yeah sl is the very most important thing to stay safe and play smart.
    Rock On

+ Reply to Thread
Page 516 of 523 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)