+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 523 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,140 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the one who experienced in forex should use more than one pair at one time...as newbies has little knowledge.....so u should concerntrate in one pair then u should go ahead

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.
    I think if you are a beginner and just learning the trade should be only 1-3 pairs, because I think every pair has its own characteristics. not too overtrade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I think minimum 1hour ka chart to dekhna hi chahiye trading ke liye..
    isse neeche ke chart ke hisab se trade karna useless hota hai
    iske alawa kafi techncial indicators hote hai jaise ki rsi, macd etc..inke hisab se bhi trading karni chahaiye
    I think its become more easy for you when there is usd each pairs and think its become easy when you analysis and for this i think if we trade many pairs then it better if there is same base or contrary pair then it become some easy to analysis and fundamental also.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    i use most of the all pair but i never trade in silver, gold & oil.
    when ever i find good chance i will trade with 0.04 lot size. and marekt go opposite to my analysis and till i feel that market will go in my direction then after each 150pips i open new oreder but lot size 0.02

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use many pairs, every pair that I found that is volatile, I use it. and I use a lot of strategies too, because I'm still looking for a strategy that will give me a stable profit.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually i trade with the major pairs of the forex....like eur usd ,gbp usd,,and now a days experiment on gold in demo account.....they are much volatile so helpfull for scalping.
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ha thik kaha aapne. isliye to main 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karta hoon. @ arjun bro aap bhi ye kare . sirf 2 ya 3 pair pe concentrate karne se aapki trading aur bhi accha hoga. jyada pair me huge loss hone ka sambhavna jyada hota he.
    that is why if we can just focus on one or several pairs only
    put a lot of trades will only make us confused and agitated
    indeed if the profit would be very much, but if the loss was also felt great as well

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first time I trade on almost all pairs
    but then became confused because they always see the correlation between the currency and the other one
    and for now I only trade on the major pairs only
    the euro / usd and gbp / usd
    but for scalping, I usually do on a pair usd / cad and the euro / jpy

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many factors should decide this matter. If a trader in forex trading is well knowledgeable about forex trading, then they will be able to make analysis on many pairs at the same time and they will still be accurate.
    So newbies use less pairs and experts use more pairs.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    in my opinion for good learning its better to concentrate on not more than 3 currency pairs. Too many cooks spoil the broth we all know. So instead of focusing on many pairs it will be very good if the concentration is given on three or two currencies only. It will not only reduce anxiety and overwork of your brain but will be very beneficial in gaining good experience
    you have chosen real good pairs. i will say that out of them eur/usd has a lot of movement and usd/jpy is a bit easy to pull some profit's coz i also stick to them. and yeah sl is the very most important thing to stay safe and play smart.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 514 of 523 FirstFirst ... 14 414 464 504 512 513 514 515 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)