+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 523 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah..u r right..so i also suggest for concentratin on one pair..rather than taking risk with experiement other less knowledged pair..and we should use our own strategy then rely on other;s experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    better way to trade is with minimum risk and maximum profit ..we should not take more risk with view to getting more money..so better to make good strategy and right entry point for best result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have chosen real good pairs. i will say that out of them eur/usd has a lot of movement and usd/jpy is a bit easy to pull some profit's coz i also stick to them. and yeah sl is the very most important thing to stay safe and play smart.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trade only Gold and Eurusd.Both pairs has very movementable and teaches and learning is very good from those pairs.I am use 5 min and 1 hour charts and Sthochastic indicator(5,3,3) for trading.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade in GBP/USD and EUR/USD only. In few months i will also start Gold trading. But Gold requires more investment and knowledge. So hopefully i will start it in june.
    I use Moving averages ,MACD and RSI.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use many pairs, every pair that I found that is volatile, I use it. and I use a lot of strategies too, because I'm still looking for a strategy that will give me a stable profit.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make use of a good strategy
    which includes keeping a track of
    price changes in minutes, hours
    and daily. And i usually trade two
    currency pairs at once. I
    trade mostly in EUR/USD and
    GBP/usd to earn lots of profits

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trading with just EUR/USD pair now. I am not a big player of the forex. I am still newbie so I am just trading with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will go for more pairs. And about the strategies, I first analyze the trends, and only being based upon the result, I make plans and strategies to trade with.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    so you are a scalper?or intra day?
    i am a scalper and i have a same opinion about it and i think scalping is very suitable with my styles, no need longer time to take profit and if we compare for the results, it is not different with long term and even we can make it more...
    i can make profit 50 pips per day with scalping
    sahi kaha aapne scalping mein 1 -2 pair hi kaafi hote hai usse hi hum long-term trader se better profit kama lete hain.. Even, i will also doing scalping from last 1 year and generally concentrated on Eur/usd pair and trying my hands onto GBP/usd pair too soon.
    But EU comes out best for my strategy due to their lots of volatility into their movement.

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is the way to reduce some risks and of course we have to know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with demo account is a good decision...i am a scalper but i used all time frames because high time frames is very necessary to indicate the trend and also i only used 3 pairs on my trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 498 of 523 FirstFirst ... 398 448 488 496 497 498 499 500 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)