+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 523 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think we should always learn by taking advice of the experience traders in the forum . by doing this we can follow their experience and we will come to know what to do in which situation

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only use EUR-USD and GOLD to trade in the forex and i like both of this because we can earn lot of money from this pair and this pair are very much related to each other

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in multiple pairs does give a trader little more opportunity to make profits but provided proper analysis are there in each pair and if a trader is good in one pair and masters it and has done accurate prediction he will still make profits by trading in one pair.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I dont follow many pairs but i feel i am good only in euro-usd and gold, further concentrating on less pair/one pair help me know more about it and so i can trade with good knowledge of what i am doing. And when it come to strategy i only do either scalping or long term investment like trading.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will trade mostly 6pairs and even gold and silver sometimes when i have big capital and i like the pair usd-jpy and i found it as my favourite pair to trade in forex and also eurgbp is good for me to trade

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade mostly with currencies that are paired with USD. for example, EUR/USD, GPB/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD. This is because dollar is the most powerful currency of the world and more than 85% of the news affects the price of dollars. That's why we see more fluctuation in dollars pairs than any others.

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenom II X6 View Post
    I mostly follow EUR/USD and GBP/USD for trading and i since i don't have any strategy that i follow in particular, i try to keep my eye on the chart and news and trade accordingly.
    I think there are many traders who trade using the pair eu and gu.
    and Me too, I have a strategy used to analyze the the two pair.
    and if we can focus on the pair and the strategies that we use of course we can understand them better.

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sfc79 View Post
    i'm also using only two pairs, EUR/USD and USD/CHF. i'm using martingale+hedging as my primarily strategy, while the backup paln is using a MA crossing and following the trend. But i'm more focusing in the first one. it's already two month doing testing in demo. so far the result is still okay.
    as i know my friend that martingale is very dangerous and you can lose money quickly if you will do it again and again. but i like to trade with this strategy and in demo but i am not using this in real account.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    strategies to main sirf market ko dekh kar he use karta houn han pairs jo ha min 2 ya 3 use karta houn kioun k 2 se 3 pairs es liye use karta houn jab ek pair loss main ja raha ho to dosrey pair ko use karne lag jata houn

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mostly follow EUR/USD and GBP/USD for trading and i since i don't have any strategy that i follow in particular, i try to keep my eye on the chart and news and trade accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 496 of 523 FirstFirst ... 396 446 486 494 495 496 497 498 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)