+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 523 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only used one or two pairs in my trading and then i just used scalping as my favorite strategies and for me this ways is good and profitable for to do..
    sometimes i tried some strategies but the final decision i always back to the beginning...well i am a scalper..
    do the best we can

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    main to sirf two pairs par trade karta houn or stretegy khud he banai hoie ha kisi or ki strtegy main use nahi karta ek he point par buy ya sell ka ek he point par main es strategy se satisfied houn kafi had tak

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat to sahi hai ki porabolic sar hame late signal deta hai.
    main bi abi do hi pair par dhyan de raha hu eur/usd or gbp/usd
    lekin main porabolic saar ke saat macd indicator use bi kar raha hu or mujhe ache result mil rahe hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main abi forex me nyaa hu esliye me sirf 2 pair par hi jyda dhyan de rha hu.
    ek hai eur/usd or dusra hai gbp/usd
    mere pass abi to koi achi strategy ni hai me to overbough orover sold level par hi trade krta hu.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i observed every pair that is available in instaforex in a demo account . i got knowledge about all pairs but i choose eur/usd for most of my trades because the analysis in always give good results and this pair is not much volatile. i followed some strategies given in this forum only but never got interested in anyone . i like manual trading.

Junior Member mini is an unknown quantity at this point mini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was newbie i have use a lot of paires but for this time i have trade only on eur/usd pair but i am trading on multiple strategies and multi account to get the best one .

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think depend by each trader that suitable to analyze any pairs. for me also always follow the eur/usd and gbp usd. but when its pairs have dont allow to make decision i trading in other pairs like eur/jpy, usd/cad and eur/chf to scalping

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i not interested with long term, because we must wait too long what the result. and also 200 Pips for me is very large, it also mean we need a large capital.
    but hopefully you get well result and can share to us in here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im rarely to using trailing stop in my transaction, i just use it when i trades in the news,
    because when trades in the news the price will move quickly and sometime the price will back again in first position, so trailing stop is very important. and i use 5 pips its reasonable for me..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in 3 pairs is enough altough they has been trading for 3 years.
    if we know about the character of pairs in not become a problem.
    maybe this is good way to be more focus and develop our skill in only it pairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 493 of 523 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)