+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 523 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment,I am trading with EUR/USD,GBP/USD and USD/CHF.I think you are talking about the indicators that we are using.For me,I am still using MACD besides the two indicators that you are using there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    you have the same thought with me
    I just trade EU and GU because I noticed that the EU and Gu have the same trend
    so easily to me. sometimes I just trade with EU
    yeah I'm also doing the same pair trade with you because I thought that trading in the EU and GU pair is because it has a similar movement, but even if the transaction volume is different

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we already have a system that can work on all movements of pairs.
    then simply the one pairs.
    if your system works only when the trending, it is better to look for signals in several pairs.

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although I follow the all pair but my favorite pair is EUR/USD , USD/JPY, AUD/USD. Most of time I trade EUR/USD. Scalping is my best strategy. I believe my sentiment. All order make by me and strongly wait for result to rating my sentiment. Many of time I take help some expert and compare my decision that help me to modify my activity. Forex is a continuous learning system. Where no ending point of learn. Please try to find out better.

Member forexprophet is on a distinguished road forexprophet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not necessary to follow as many strategies as possible. It is always wise to follow a single strategy which works for you to earn more profits. But there are also cases where the same strategy cannot work well with all currency pairs. So before following a strategy it should be tested with the specific currency pairs
    Happy Trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sab say behtar hay kay newbie sirf aik hi pair par dhayaan day kionkay har trah kay indicator aur analysis sab pairs par effective naheen hota. Behtar hay aik aap one by one pairs ki trading seekhain aur un par dhayan dain.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do trade in GBP/USD and EUR/USD only. In few months i will also start Gold trading. But Gold requires more investment and knowledge. So hopefully i will start it in june.
    I use Moving averages ,MACD and RSI.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ziada tar eur/usd me trade karta hu ku k is me mujhy acha profit mil jata hy or kabi akbi to oil , gold , silver and jbp usd me kr leta hu in me be kafi acha marjian mil jatahy sab sy good pear mujhy gold lagta hy is me idea krna asan hota hy .

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so you are a scalper?or intra day?
    i am a scalper and i have a same opinion about it and i think scalping is very suitable with my styles, no need longer time to take profit and if we compare for the results, it is not different with long term and even we can make it more...
    i can make profit 50 pips per day with scalping

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are lot fo startegies i use in my trading which proves very useful for me...
    and also i keep some backup methods and startegies that i used when first method fails

+ Reply to Thread
Page 492 of 523 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 490 491 492 493 494 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)