+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 523 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    I only trade 2 pair is GU and EU If I use a lot of pairs that exist it's will make me confused. EU is pairs usually a pair of the most in interest by individual traders
    Yeah EU is the favorite pair of most traders because the movement of that pair is very good, no need to wait for the long time to get your profit if you have opend the positions on right place. I too like to trade with EU and the 2nd one is AUD/USD its also good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gab is on a distinguished road Gab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade two pair Eu an EJ I follow many strategies because I think the market never change in one way so we need to have enough strategies to adapt to the moving of the market. It will be good when you are always ready to change when the market change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do not need a lot of pairs traded, do not need a lot of strategies are used, although only one pair and a strategy if it is correct and why should try to produce another ..? I just focus on the EUR / USD and never turn away from it before I get bored.
    Last edited by iwan; 2012-02-16 at 02:21 PM.

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    main to ge muktalif brokers k sath account rakhta houn or brokers k sath trading ka style diffrence ha mera kioun main ek tareeqe se trade nahi karta houn dosra main 2 ya 3 pair par he trade karta houn ziyada par es liye nahi kioun sab par tawaja dena mushkil ha or 1 par es liye nahi kioun k ager woh loss main ja raha ho to phr main bhi loss main jaoun ga esi liye

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main currency pairs per kam nahi karta main sirf gold main trading karta hoon or main trading ky time candle sticks ko follow karta hoon us sy trading main kafi help miljati hai or earn to wohi karna hai to naseeb main hai.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well m new so i normally use the pairs eurusd and gbpusd.......well reson mit be like a starting thing and also a bit confident in it as a start a bit more predicable :P .........and starategy is not tht advanced or sofisticated but even sometimes i depend on my own prediction's

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have chosen real good pairs. i will say that out of them eur/usd has a lot of movement and usd/jpy is a bit easy to pull some profit's coz i also stick to them. and yeah sl is the very most important thing to stay safe and play smart.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think newbies must use a lot of pairs and a lot of strategies and management to know what is the best way and the best pair that they can gain the profit for me i chose eur/usd and some time gbp/usd.

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follow all kinds of pairs including metals like gold and silver. I use fundamental strategy like trading news, and I also use technical strategies like bollinger bands analysis and moving averages with support and resistance.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade only eur/usd and gbp/jpy.I hardly trade other pairs because i am not comfortable trading them since i do not have experience trading them so it is always a problem. Maybe i will look at more pairs and see if my strategy will work on them.but it is advisable to trade the pairs you are conversant with

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 523 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)