+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 523 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member super580 is an unknown quantity at this point super580's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont have any special strategy to trade but the thing is that i prepare my strategy at that time only because iif prepare a strategy and lose then it feels bad so just play it random

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I create Some pairs which are renounced in the world that is EurUsd and CadUsd. I read many strategy. But can not try these. I was many success strategy create but my Balance is not enough. I like filling comfortable with Eur/usd and Usdjpy pairs. Most of the best and fluctions pair is eurusd. It make good quality fluction rate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I survey two or leash pairs at one minute and patronage exclusive one twosome at one dimension. I develop the strategies of proof and Status appreciation lines, patterns, and Streaming averages along both indicators. I also use system calendar to arise the program and releases.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally i use EURUSD most of the time but i think watching all the major currencies and metals should give us idea about market movement .sometimes i used to trade silver coz this metal is very much profitable if we utilize our skill properly..yes working with one currencies is good and we can use our strategy forever ..mixing the strategy can brings bad result

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    news trading badiya hoti hai. news trading main trade short time ke liye active rahti hai.
    agar hamari trade news ki disha main hai to result jaldi mil jaata hai.
    lekin news trading ke liye hame news se hone waale movement ka pata hona chahiye jo ki ek ache experienc se hi aata hai.
    for me this time I personally just use the one and only analysis and indicators are at most two while curencynya is euro usd, aud usd and usd NZD them all the same direction if the euro rises then the other is also rising, and usd chf and usd cad if chf down the other is down and the second group is always the opposite direction to the first group if one rises the other is rising and vice versa if the others go up it will berwalanan while curency used are, among others, aud ne eurousd down along with a group mak others also fell, because it's trading analysis we did for the curency only be valid for five curency and save time this analysis we have to do on a lot even though we are a trading curency curency but a lot of analysis applies to many curency, if we look at then we will see between one another curency curency with one line and there is the opposite so we can take advantage of the similarities and differences of the two.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading badiya hoti hai. news trading main trade short time ke liye active rahti hai.
    agar hamari trade news ki disha main hai to result jaldi mil jaata hai.
    lekin news trading ke liye hame news se hone waale movement ka pata hona chahiye jo ki ek ache experienc se hi aata hai.

Senior Member shamakhan86 is an unknown quantity at this point shamakhan86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually follow 6-pairs including eur/usd, gbp/usd, aud/usd, nzd/usd, eur/jpy, usd/cad. I use to follow 2-3 forex trading strategies. I use 15m charts for entry / exit, 5m for scalping and 4h for analysis. My trading style some sort of mixed style. I do scalp most of the time but i also keep my trades where i think i should keep. I use a template with six fisher indicators in it for small targets like 15-20pips along with EMAs. But i also use MACD, Stochastic, Relative Strength Index, and EMAs in my trades for large targets. I love to trade on divergence.

Member zizhost is an unknown quantity at this point zizhost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt a lot of twos some time speculator please don't comply with flawlessly. If speculator concentrate a single significant pair and also expert with in which subsequently speculator can easily deal some other pair way too. We furthermore deal a few pair. As well as make an effort to expert with in which pair.

Member Sri Hartono is on a distinguished road Sri Hartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for now I still focus on the GBPUSD pair, I did the analysis using a time reference, while the other pair I use as reference only.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think we will need a more resilience of capital or good balance,
    because follow many pairs and trade in one time is really dangerous, for me, i will difficult to analyze the chart because too many pair i see.
    so better to make one or more transaction that only one pair in one time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 523 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)