+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 523 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 ... LastLast
Results 4,431 to 4,440 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow 2 pairs only, EURUSD and GBPUSD, because those pairs are the most volatile pair and have average movement of more than 100 pips per day. And I follow only one strategy, because following many strategies at the same time is not good and we cannot master a single strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I observed many pairs, about 12 pairs, but I open a position only on the three pairs that have a strong signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kanta is on a distinguished road kanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually i trade with only two pairs usd/euro and gbp/usd. There is no need to trade with much pair if you can make profit from a certain pair. Maintaining various types of pair is cumbersome in a sense.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, at the first time in forex trading I use many currency such as EUR USD, GBP USD, XAU USD. But at the recent time, I use XAU USD and bolinger band as strategy. I like XAU USD because the volatility is high and we can get profit if we know the trend.

Banned moonlight is an unknown quantity at this point moonlight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    Ma tu sirf 3 pairs ko he dykhta aur un main he trading krta hon, EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD, aur strategies 3,4 hen unko follow krta hon aur acha result mil jata hy. Agr ak he strategy ko follow kea jaye tu signal k liye boht dyr wait krna parta hy aur profit b phr km he hota hy.

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I follow nearly all majors especially EUR/USD , GBP/USD and USD/CHF. I mostly use price action to trade. I analyze all the pairs which I trade at night ( before sleep ) and determine the support and resistance, patterns, etc for the next day to make the trades easier to take. the reason why its advisable for a newbie to focus on one pair at start is to avoid confusion in analysis and to get very familiar with that currency

Member yakult is an unknown quantity at this point yakult's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was trading with 4-5 different pairs. I am not too greedy, it's just 4-5 pair that I mastered the movement patterns and movement time. Due to my principle, as long as there is a chance then I will take that opportunity. And by chance there are some pairs that I understand their movements.

Senior Member mahir washif is an unknown quantity at this point mahir washif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok i follow most of time eur/usd and gbp/usd as pair ....and also i use some indicator like help meto earn some profit pichle samay main to bahut sare stretagy use karr ta tha par abhi sirf naked trading me dhyan de raha hoon...

Banned sdpsanjeewa is an unknown quantity at this point sdpsanjeewa's Avatar
    Thanks
    normally i trade on one pair,the pair is eur usd ,i dont want get complicated by trade with a few pairs,trading on one pair makes it easier to focus.Most of the novice traders fail because of focusing few pairs

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well question now I am trading only two pairs and those are eur/usd and gbp/usd.I think trading so many pairs is not good to become successful in Forex,so it is my strategy to trade only this two pairs & I want to become a master following this two pairs.Also I follow indicators to make good profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 444 of 523 FirstFirst ... 344 394 434 442 443 444 445 446 454 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)