+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 523 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Banned cepot89 is an unknown quantity at this point cepot89's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my personal view, I have so far used only one strategy, I just use the simple moving average. I also use the 8 major currency pairs that exist, ie EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, nzdusd.usdcad, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY and. Perhaps so that I can tell, may be useful for all traders. Regards.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaa is an unknown quantity at this point hemaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a dealer I do not like to follow more of a currency pair or do trading on a lot of them do not like to scatter myself in a lot of couples better to focus on one pair or couple just so I understand the nature of their movement and I can deal with them efficiently and two pair euro yen and also GBP dollars.good pairs and medium movement. and I feel comfortable with them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shakil7142 is on a distinguished road shakil7142's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different trader use different pair and different strategy.I trade almost 5 pair and long time strategy.Its very effecting for me i think.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually I always prefer to perform news trade. I choose to make order on the pair which has the important news. But generally I use EUR/USD and GBP/USD most of the time. I use some strategies. I choose the best one for the trading that goes with the present market movement.

Senior Member djmixsamo is on a distinguished road djmixsamo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as per the expert forex traders in forex trading business, new forex traders have to follow the one currency pair and trade that currency pair with the help of one forex trading strategy in forex trading business. so i follow only one trading strategy and trade only one currency pair in forex trading business.
    If you want to purchase my scalping 100% profitable EA then contact me.

Senior Member bilal12 is an unknown quantity at this point bilal12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think te pair and the strategies are very important during trading i always prefer only one pair which is us dollars and euro and i love to make the good and changeable strategies in the forex trading market

Junior Member takahara is an unknown quantity at this point takahara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use 3 pair for now gbp-usd, euro-usd-jpy and usd. if you want a pair that you can play a bit safe usd-jpy because its movement is not like gbp-usd can be extreme. but if you want gbp-usd scalping can be used as a benchmark due to the movement of the wild

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    I follow the EUR / USD only, for strategy, I now rely paid signals , but I'm learning and I apply some strategies on demo until I find what I want then I will be sacked the paid signals and I will rely on myself .

Member shahriar1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahriar1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to follow only one pair and it is eur/usd . I think it is not good to follow more than two pair . I also follow one strategy and always try to improve it . rsi is a good indicator and i am also using it . But you do not have to depend on indicator , You must analyze yourself .

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am always eyeing on EUR/USD,GBP/USD,EUR/JPY,AUD/USD,GOLD.This are my observed pair.I like those pair so much.
    I didnt keep my eye on other pair cause on other pair like GBP/JPY or AUD/JPY there have large spread.So why I didnt observed those pair.And I also didnt have large investment so why I always follow 4H chart.
    Thats my strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 523 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)