+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 523 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5229

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member saqibali is an unknown quantity at this point saqibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am new i don't trade but when i trade i use eur/usd pair for trading this pair is good for earning money .stratege i can find and make by which i can get more and more profit when i get profit i can explain it here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tuntuni is an unknown quantity at this point tuntuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me i trade exclusive in 5-6 pairs and i dont tally any strategy..i trade accourding to my techanical analysis.....but now i am employed with my strategy. if its success i will deal here with everyone.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zseconda is an unknown quantity at this point zseconda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i am only use two pairs like as euro usd and euro jpy jut not more then 2 pairs and i use so many strategies used to earning the profit like as i used 1 hours chartes !!!

Senior Member gigiheka is on a distinguished road gigiheka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nowadays I trade six pairs and follow one strategy (fantastic four), it is very good in demo account. I just try it many weeks and still profit.
    But I have tried this strategy before and get loss because of greediness. Yes, its annoying for new trader like me.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    Hey all of my friend I want to ask all of you that How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?
    I personally follow eur/usd and gbp /usd. and i am concentrate in this two pair only. and i trade most of time short like 15 m chart and h1 chart.
    Now a days i dont have enough money to trade long. i am follow strategy but not yet successful most of time because i am still learning. but some time I use rsi and stoch indicator. this indicator give me good signal to trade.
    i follow eurusd and gbpusd too but i follow usdchf too because im using correlation hedging in my trades,and usually i use bollinger bands and moving average for my teknikal analysis

---------- Post added at 06:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by natasha View Post
    i think that we need to be focusing on a single pair only and i believe that we should be going for a single strategy also and i think that going for a single pair will increase your chances of winning and also you will be less exposed to risk
    yes i agree that we should focus in one pair and single strategy,but in my opinion to analyse a currency pair sometimes we need to watch and learn another currency pair too,to see the corrrelation between them and it give us more view about the market movement

Member mmm2013 is an unknown quantity at this point mmm2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm working on a strategy that has worked and one and it must be committed to one strategy so that we can follow up with them well so as not to fall in any mistakes because of the many strategies

Senior Member Lyubov is an unknown quantity at this point Lyubov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakil7142 View Post
    Different trader use different pair and different strategy.I trade almost 5 pair and long time strategy.Its very effecting for me i think.
    wow, it good, you using many pair for trade, i m juts use EU and GU as my trading currency. because it spread low than other and it always transaction in the market place. that currency identify as major currency. lot of trader used this currency for trade than others.

Senior Member bdconnect is an unknown quantity at this point bdconnect's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I follow many pairs for forex trade.i manly follow euro/usd because euro/usd market movement very fast that"s why very easily take profit.i also like euro/jpy,gbp/usd,usd/jpy.thank you

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Neither i use many pair neither many strategies, my strategies is of remaining long in bull market and and adding to positions on every correction, yes utilising only part of available margins - range trading when i find the pair in range and thus increasing profitability, just 1instrument gold, and silver only sometime.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap strategies jitnee chahy follow kar lo lakin aap ko pair aik hi follow karna chahiye aik time main. Is trah say aap market movements ko behtar samajh sakty ho aur behtar results hasil kar sakty ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 523 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 494 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)