+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 523 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and I further addressed this issue and I had many meetings in most open roles, when they lost, My partner and I were confused, what I could actually solve, I would immediately do my personal analysis and I needed some that can give everyone the advantage and almost everything because it doesn't have a fantastic decline. and I only use EUR / USD and GBP / USD pairs for my trading pairs. I trade with both partners because sometimes couples have the same movements and we can have the opportunity to profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-11-19)

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use many pairs, each pair that I find unstable, I use it. and I use a lot of strategies too, because I'm still looking for strategies that will give me stable profits. and you have chosen a really good partner. I would say that of them eur / usd has a lot of movements and usd / jpy is a little easy to attract some profits because i also stick to them. and yes SL is the most important thing to stay safe and play smart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the kok For This Useful Post:

ngaco (2019-11-17)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually trade in the lowest spread on the broker. I am more lazy to trade in large spread pairs because it will eat up our profits, yes spreads take up your time first, the more spreads you pay, more chance of losing than profit and at the moment I am sure that along the amount of training and knowledge requires mandatory follow-up from 1 currency pair and I am currently the most effective pound combining the dollar and following it every day and that I trade with it I feel it is a wonderful husband in trading and a Beginner's advocate all of this is not registered with more than one pair

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tlagsing For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-11-16)

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I trade only with the EUR / USD pair now. I am not a big forex player. I am still a beginner so I only trade with one currency pair. Then when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will look for more partners. And about strategy, I first analyze trends, and based only on the results, I make plans and strategies to trade with them really! and I like to trade with one partner because this is one of the best ways to learn forex trading and if we try to trade with many partners then we might have to suffer a big loss at any time due to loss of concentration.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prajurit For This Useful Post:

gretan (2019-11-16)

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a way to reduce some risk and of course we must know the characteristics first before we try it and maybe with a demo account is a good decision ... I am a scalper but I use all the time frames because a high time frame is needed to show trends and I only use 3 pairs in my trade and I trade only with EUR / USD pairs now. I am not a big forex player. I am still a beginner so I only trade with one currency pair. Later when I will have full confidence about my knowledge, skills then I will look for more partners. And about strategy, I first analyze trends, and based only on the results, I make plans and strategies for trading.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rengit For This Useful Post:

ngaco (2019-11-17)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I watched every pair available on Instaforex in a demo account. I gained knowledge about all pairs but I chose eur / usd for most of my trading because analysis always gives good results and this pair is not much volatile. I followed a few strategies given in this forum but were never interested in anyone. I like manual trading. and I think the two currency pairs that you are trading already have very good opportunities. You have the time, let alone trade in Europe and America, the next session of this pair is to have a good move and good for the session

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

pujhe (2019-11-19)

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before my partner and I tried to use a lot of pairs but then my partner and I emphasized a lower amount but at the moment only a few couples my partner and I combine besides the results are usually very good and the pairs are usually EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD However many of my personal friends recommend me to buy and sell gold and silver, but my partner and I hope not to buy and sell only one buy and sell in the two pairs on it.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an international online market. Forex is the biggest market in the world. if you want to get from here you have followed a trading strategy, trading plan and advanced technical analysis. If Forex has 100 users, I am very proud to trade and make legal and instant money in this instant business. 95% of users get losses and 5% of users get large amounts. the strategy and I follow a good strategy that includes tracking price changes in minutes, hours and every day. and I usually trade two currency pairs simultaneously. I trade mostly in EUR / USD and GBP / JPY for profit, I follow most of the time EUR / USD and GBP / USD as a pair. and also i use some indicators like rsi. This helps me make money.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before when I tried to use several sets but as a result when I really focused less but at the moment there are only a few sets when I combine and the results are good and the sets are usually EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. in many cases my friends recommend everyone for the gold and silver business but still when i don't do one particular business in each set. and for me i am new, i don't trade but when i trade i use the eur / usd pair to trade this pair is very good for making money. The strategy I can find and produce with which I can get more and more profitable when I get lucky can explain it here really !!

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe forex trading jab can trade karta ho to maybe one yes two trading karta ho jis ko can easily get profit kar sako in order to forex May 5 7 trading kar do to mujeh losses bhi ho sakt hy or maybe trade bakie say loss nai laye sakt I might pause ho jay gay and after some bad experiences, finally now, I only trade in two pairs, namely EUR / USD and EUR / JPY. Of the two most dynamic markets is EUR / JPY, and I am collecting more pips on EUR / JPY ..... this works for me, you also try it .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 523 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)