+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 523 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only play using 2 currency pairs, EURUSD and GBPUSD, I think the two currency pairs that have the most levels of this movement the most, and the most widely used also traders, if the strategy I use I prefer to use scalping techniques to play on TF1M, by taking a profit of 2 pips in each transaction, and what I do every day, and if for my partner that I wear only focus on one currency pair is EUR / USD only, with one currency pair that I just completed the focus can be on my forex trading, and I usually play in a 15 minute, 1 hour and 4 hour time frame, and I also always play when the European session opens.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade multipair but only use candlesticks to analyze market movements. I also always use stop loss on all my transactions because I believe that when I trade without stop loss, it will only make my account more difficult. By using stop loss, I now have a better saver trading experience that can give me better results in the end. At the very least, I will not blow up my account in one open transaction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people who are experienced in forex must use more than one pair at a time ... because beginners have little knowledge ..... so you have to pay attention to the rate in one pair then you have to move on and I also only use two pairs, EUR / USD and USD / CHF. I use martingale + hedging as my main strategy, while most reserves use MA intersections and follow trends. But I focus more on the first. it's been two months testing in a demo. so far the results are still okay.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I tried a few pairs but as a result I was less concentrated but currently only 3 pairs I concentrated and the results were smart and the pair measured EUR / USD, GBP / USD AND AUD / USD. anyway some of my friends recommend me to trade gold and silver but i still don't exchange one exchange per pair and trading several currency pairs is more profitable, but for this we need to have more and more investments made in our account to maintain margins free enough. If not, we will be in deep trouble, instead I concentrate more on just one currency pair and I hope this will make me more profitable!

Member hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah will become famous soon enough hosyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I note that EUR / JPY and GBP / JPY move in the same way except that EUR / JPY is trying to catch up most of the time with GBP / JPY so I try to trade with the one behind. but by the way trading to many dangerous pairs is not recommended You will not know what to trade and which might lead to what you don't want and for strategy I only use one strategy, because I follow one strategy better than many strategies to followed, because consistency in developing strategies is very important. I use pairs for several main pairs, to analyze the market to the maximum. and use the M15 time frame to analyze

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade with Eur / USD. Concentration in one pair is good for analysis. And I only trade long-term because I don't have a good strategy to follow. So, only this style that I follow. I can use several other pairs just to analyze and not to trade. and I think 2-3 years experience is enough to generate good profits. in a period of 2-3 years you learn more and more things about forex which has a direct effect on our profits.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in one pair is very important. It is not easy to analyze many currency pairs because it can confuse a trader, especially a beginner. This is also one of my biggest mistakes in trying to trade more than one pair at the same time and generate a Margin Call. One currency pair at a time ... please don't rush ... lol. Take your learning process that is slow and fun. and I think traders who trade fewer pairs have the same opportunity to win as much money as traders who trade with many pairs. it depends on the trader to trade how many pairs, we cannot judge others by the way they trade based on the number of pairs

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is the meaning of pairs why do we use and follow pairs and how can we get dollars what is the effect of dolllors on our economy / ??? what should we do to learn more to get more profit and stregey to maine bahut sare follow kia hai maine bahut sare stregey ko test kar chuka hun lekin abhi no mughe koi stregey jami nai hai achi isliy mai abhi nhi kar rha hun kuch bhi abhi mai signal to hisaab se trade because deta hun twiteer me signal at hain unhe hisaab se kar deta hun.

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading I usually use several pairs, because I think it will provide a greater opportunity for me to make a profit. but in several rounds, I still use the same strategy. because it is a strategy that can be used for couples, especially couples who have the character of the movement is not too different. for example I use pair trading, EUR-USD, and GBP-USD. it is my favorite partner.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut sy trader hen jo bahut pair play trading due to passand kerty hen but playing 3 pairs of sirf like hon aor kerta mostly ak pairs play kerta hon. playing eur / usd, eur / jpy and usd / jpy like kerta hoon. You paired the chicken sore. lakin ziyada tar eur / jpy plays trading with hoon. You paired the shoulder ache hen. How come your experience with earning profit can produce skty chickens. and I have traded on many currencies and profited from them, the point is that all currencies are good, it's just a matter of which currencies have the right settings for great trades at which point in time, all currency lines are different times!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 523 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)