+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I followed a single currency pair and a single strategy and a single trading plan and from now on I try to trade with the right discipline and the right money management techniques because until now I have not succeeded in forex so now I am trying to survive in this market instead make money. And when I was new to forex I traded random currency pairs and used to change my system twice a day, but now I have learned that you have to hold on to a single currency and a single trading system to get more profit and be successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Previously I only tasted a large number of pairs and because of that I only aimed to reduce and now basically two to three pairs I just combined not to mention the end might be fantastic not to mention that the pair is actually EUR / USD, GBP / USD IS NOT FOR MENTION AUD / USD. in some cases some of your friends recommend everyone to exchange gold and silver trips. I just don't swap people through at the same time partner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that means you have the right choice, you have chosen the main pair as a trade, the main pair has characteristics that are very familiar with traders and many traders use for transactions, because the mayor's pair has a small spread, and also as you say that the main pair is strongly influenced by the effect of fundamentalism, so that various techniques, both technical analysis and fundamental analysis and trading with multiple partners, reduce or spread your risk and increase your ability to make a profit in the end, but it is always better to focus and master one partner first and then when done, one can shift focus to another partner and then trade in it.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to follow a single partner but when there is a news release then I follow another couple too but it is one of the wrong things that we do so we have to avoid things like that so that following one pair and getting profit from it is only in pairs. and I work with three main pairs and they are EUR / USD, GBP / USD and AUD / USD. This couple connects a couple. I sometimes use my own trading strategy and use other successful trader strategies.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only use one strategy and one partner to trade ... it's because I can focus on my trading and I can maximize my trading results ... if my strategy doesn't work well I will fix it and try it on a demo account first, so I can make it a better and better strategy, follow the market situation ... this way I can get more experience !!! and so I trade with small capital and TF M15 and H1 because I don't have the money to trade long term. at the moment I am only focusing on EUR / USD with a strategy that is combined between bolinger bands, moving averages and stochastic

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a better way to trade is with minimum risk and maximum profit ... we should not take more risk with a view to getting more money ... so it's better to make good strategies and the right entry points for the best results and instead You're a scalper or a big time trader. You need to know that how you can take a pip and if you look closely I don't think that 50 pip will be an easy game because scalping is only for a few pips and there are still dangers so I recommend you to swing trade a better start

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we compare forex with normal work it's really a lot different if you are good and understand forex trading. and here you can produce more than what you expect at the end of the month and normal work and cannot provide huge losses as long as we manage money management properly, forex trading is an opportunity for people who are practically dealing with trading and see that it more useful for them than normal work.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new trader so that is why I don't have much experience in terms of forex but I have traded twice so the pair I use is eur / usd. In my experience, I have seen that most traders rely on EUR / USD. the strategy is the simplest that I think, the nude trading that I do now, now the days of learning forex are my main targets and I don't know all about trading like charts and indicators, I only traded with only one pair when I started trading it eur / usd but after getting a lot of losses i went back to usd / jby because i heard usd / jby was a bit up and down. and until now this has been good for me ..

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have traded on many currencies and took advantage of them, the point is all good currencies is just a matter of which currencies have the right settings for good trading at which point in time, all currencies line up at different times and I rarely using a trailing stop in my transaction, I only use it when I trade on the news, because when trading on the news the price will move quickly and sometimes the price will return to the first position, so trailing stop is very important. and I use 5 pips that makes sense to me ..

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These two Eur / Usd and Gbp / Usd pairs are my favorite pairs and I like trading with them because they are easy to analyze and I can also see the real trends. I use stratedg candle sticks for trade. The indicators are very difficult to understand. and yes, it depends on each trader who is suitable for analyzing any pair. for me also always follow eur / usd and usb gbp. but when the partner is not possible to make a decision I trade in another pair such as eur / jpy, usd / cad and eur / chf to scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)