+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 523 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I liked the pair GU and EU, only two pairs that I always see in my meta trader charts, to the strategy I use technical analysis with moving average indicator, Bolinger bands and RSI, I use stop lose 20 pips and I'm going to take advantage 30 pips, I have not been consistently profitable, it takes time to learn again main zyda tar Eur aur gold mein trading karta hoon. in pairs mein achi movement mil jati hai aur kuch na kuch profit bhi ho jata hai. Indicators aur candle stick ka use bhi karta hoon takey trend jan akoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The powerful strategy is to make trade with low volume that ss ,I follow fundamental analysis for my trading ,it is more comfortable for my trading, i think it is the best trading strategy while threes p there's just too many strategy as if there is no suitable or most pwoerful strategy because this is a market and we can earn with just concentrate on our business while we are doing trade live so do not go over trading and We can not judge and anlyze that a certain strategy is the most powerful strategy and is unbeatable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    N us that how we can use and strategy and make profit then It is not good to go for trading without that with knowledge about money management is very needed in forex because forex trading is all about money let alone a trader need proper strategy to trade successfully to make profit let alone when you are making a strategy then keep in mind your account balance namely well i think best strategy in forex trading is practice.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade using multiple pairs. I usually use the major pairs. because the major pairs have relatively smaller spread than the cross pairs. I only use one strategy. focus on the strategies that I use to help me find out the weaknesses of the strategy I use. so I could anticipate to lose by using this strategy Well I follow an honest strategy which incorporates keep a track of worth changes in minutes, hours and daily. and that i sometimes trade 2 currency pairs at a similar time. I trade principally in EUR/USD and GBP/JPY to earn profit

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All forex trading strategies have power to make profits for any trader only you can follow that strategy to get perfect success in Forex trading, But the best strategy is the technical analysis to make money from forex that The most powerful strategy will only work through good market analysis skills. then you will get it easily so you can do it friends i think you will get learned from forex.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each strategy has got 10 to 20 percents of draw down ration accordingly The most important here is that we are able to use a management discipline in the trade then the most powerful strategies in this trade is a strategy to make money management, if we had been able to make a good money management, then we will avoid the risk of losses and would be easy to make a profit, regardless of the strategy that we apply, but if the money management is not good, then we will always trade at a loss.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should make the strategies according to the market situation to earn good profit from here that in that time, two markets running at the same time and market volatility as well And Forex is not only a job center but also a learning point as well The most powerful strategy in this business is when the forex market was hard-selling from there we can make decisions so that we get a huge profit namely But if you are good with analysis method and you have enough knowledge about the market i think you can create your own strategy that suit for your own profit expectations.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because different traders like different strategy that is Maybe there is system can prevent our tarde but i dont know how to create it and use in my trade so It's not good to just jump out and guess and trade. What's important is you need to study first the market, work on a demo account and the best thing is to plan. like It is a system where losing money is almost impossible as well The best strategy is the one the best suits you.

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trade i use my own strategy and this is my strategy that now a days scalping is most powerful strategy cause this strategy make money in a short time and for control risk level this strategy is so much good that e are better to always add security factor that implemented as stop loss so The most powerful strategy that i know that can help forex trader to succeed is to know just two thing to trade the forex market and that things is knowing fundamental and technical analysis as and scalping strategy is most effective for every type of trader.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    initially when i started this trading business i was following just two pairs and these are the EUR/USD and the GBP/USD but as time went by i started developing interests in other pairs as well and i continue to add but right now i am following twenty different pairs in the forex market and i have the ability to do that effectively. i choose not to use a lot of pair and many strategies because, I fear it would make my trading is out of focus, because it may actually I would get the loss because I use a lot of strategy and a lot of pairs, just because I could not handle it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 523 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)