+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 523 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: How many Pairs and Strategies Do you follow?

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G dear huma friend ko who pair suggesihion karna cheya jesa us ko acha profit bhe mil sakha or achi trading bhe asani say kar ka aga bhar sakha us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum sirf forex ma kama sakhta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You do not need to open a position in several pairs and trade at the same time. This will only confuse you and cause loss. Try and focus on one or two pairs and trade in it and don't open many positions at the same time. and Someone can follow several pairs or many pairs at once and trade in them. It's just a matter of a good level of entry before someone can make money trading in this market. Although one must follow a strategy that is a profitable strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only used the first pair because I thought by using the first pair I could analyze it correctly and I followed my analysis using the BB indicator still needed learning. and i follow most of the time eur / usd and gbp / usd as a couple. and i also use some indicators like rsi. this helps me make money. main samay pichle for bahut sare stretagy use because tha par abhi sirf naked trade me dhyan de raha hoon yes thanks for

5. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are special tools such as stop loss and take profit that help traders avoid big losses. and risk everywhere. Especially in forex trading, there are many risks associated with it. So I think we have to trade very carefully. If we trade by doing analysis and research, we will never lose money. And that was proven. So it's better we have to learn the forex market correctly

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use a presentation partner in my business. I am equal to exclusive gold in my trade. Metal is a really fresh artifact and is too bold if you sell gold then you learn it yourself for a very clear and great experience. If you use the same solon assay from yellowish it is suitable for you. and I do not use a currency pair in my protection. I am like gold plated in my trade. Yellowish is an artifact that is very enriched and too often bold if you trade metal then you train yourself for big profits and big deaths. If you are equivalent to the danger of statesman than gold, it is suitable for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wifi For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade with the EUR / USD pair lately at this time. I am not a great Forex player. I am still a beginner so lately I trade with a solitary currency pair. Later at what time I will hold great confidence to propose my knowledge, skills after that I will run on behalf of more couples. And proposing a strategy, I head to investigate trends, and based only on the findings, I create campaigns and strategies to trade with.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nick For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-10-12)

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe the faviourt ray pair Euro / usd or Gbp / usd hain jen can trade because of the news kartaa hoon.keu kay enn kee achee hotee movement hai jess maybe koo traders achaa mooqa mill jaata hai.may zeydaa tar signal or trading news kartaa hoon.or uss kee achee hotee movement hi jess maybe koo traders achaa mooqa mill jaata hai.may zeydaa tar signal or trading news kartaa hoon.or uss achee earning kar raha hoon.signals kabi kabaar rong bee hootay hain laken may apnee trading can stop loss if you use kartaa hoon taa kay baraay loss say bach sakoon.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually I use the E / U or G / U pair because of its high volatility. And some time when there is big news coming from other currencies like JPY or CHF I also trade it. I use TFs from M5 and M15 because when my position is opened it gives me tension so that most of my trades are closed in 1 to 2 hours. In my strategy, most of them trade news and like scalping and yes, because we have less things to concentrate on, we can give the right time to analyze the couple we follow. So the chances of a successful trade increase. And we shouldn't stick to just one strategy, but keep changing it until it gives you good results.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading with multiple partners is not good for me, I have only used two pairs and one strategy until now, but several times I have felt using more partners to get the maximum benefit. But my capital is the main limitation for that ... and you can exchange strategies as much as you want because in the end you have to work with them and understand them. there are several ways that you cannot avoid trading to make it work is gooway

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Back in the beginning I really liked to trade EURUSD and GBPUSD like you do, but lately I have been moved to other currency pairs like the USDJPY and EURJPY currency pairs where the second I see the movement is relatively stable but has depth and peak. high so it is good to benefit using a simple moving average indicator in the H1 time frame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 523 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)