• no

6 2.29%
  • dont know

21 8.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1634

Thread: Free online forex education.

Junior Member Indo-Project is an unknown quantity at this point Indo-Project's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Free online forex education
    Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies.

Wherever possible we should help each other and share. Life is not only limited material.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    welcome bro.yes ******** and forex factory is too good for learning. and not only you but also me is a reader there. mujhe sikhne me bara maja ata he. par english me thoda kam knowledge ke liye thodo dikkat ata he.
    bro why dont you use google translator u can translate from english to hindi for the words that u cannot understand its eaiser for people who have difficulties in understand english

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shreebabu14 is on a distinguished road shreebabu14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The online education about forex is necessary, i am also a learner and user of ********.com and i visit forex factory bit less and i want newbies like me should go through this two websites once.
    This will help them a lot to learn...about forex. And i agree one of my friend who says forex is interesting

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I learned all about trading from the brokerage house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my style of trading. all that I learned are from practical and books alone, and No websites.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    I think everyone who joined in this forum,
    will choose yes, because they 're here, because they think it's interesting forex.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25), shafiqahmad (2019-05-13)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we know Internet is the source of all information . But we should have enough time to research and find the good ones from among the junks and it will definitely consume a lot of our time. So i started the thread especially to help forex lovers find the good ones without wasting their precious time. And some of our beloved members have suggested really good sites where we can learn the basics of forex and thanks to all of them. And I hope they will continue to post new site or books which may be helpful to all the forum members here
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2011-07-12 at 08:34 AM. Reason: correction
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ******** is the moast popular web for learning forex. and if you want lo learn more then you can find number of books in this forum that are free of cost and you can aslo search your topic in google.
    but be careful when you search on google for forex topic so you can find bargains empty in there because as a newbie sometimes we can also quickly interested in the language of marketing

10. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    welcome bro.yes ******** and forex factory is too good for learning. and not only you but also me is a reader there. mujhe sikhne me bara maja ata he. par english me thoda kam knowledge ke liye thodo dikkat ata he.
    bhai trading se related english itni jydaa hard n hai...agar fir bi english samjne me problem aati hai ho ham apne kisi ache dost or english dictionary ka use kr skte hai....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    thanks for your tips dude. i m in ******** too, and its a really good site. and i will check out forex factory as you suggested. thanks once again

14. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    ******** is the moast popular web for learning forex. and if you want lo learn more then you can find number of books in this forum that are free of cost and you can aslo search your topic in google.
    As i have told earlier also when we search through google or any other search engine we can find thouasnds of ebooks and it becomes difficult for us to find out which one are the good ones. so i request all my dear fellow members to suggest books which they have read personally are which are useful as per his/her experience. thanks once again dude
    Last edited by mayengbam; 2011-06-28 at 08:30 AM. Reason: correction
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

hammad101 (2020-05-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 164 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)