• no

6 2.29%
  • dont know

21 8.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1634

Thread: Free online forex education.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah agree with you. this forum is great. its a good source of improving our forex knowledge. we get information about good books and sites which i like the most. besides it everybody is trying their best to give some valuable inputs which is indeed worth reading
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a unique feature of the forum is that people share their experiences. how they start how they fumble and stood up again which are in fact a big inspirtion for all. it gives the reader strenght to continue their endeavour to succeed. its a source of knowledge and information which will guide the trader not to stray away from its path.

so this forum is a boon for us all

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    i knew abt 'baypip's ' and always go there for info and tip's........but i had never heard of 'forex factory'........so i thank the member's for letting us know tht.....i hope evn it has simple explanation to the knowledge tht we look for.......
    its a beauty of this forum that we come to know of good sites and books to improve our knowledge of forex. sharing and caring of one another among the members here is helping us grow together

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i knew abt 'baypip's ' and always go there for info and tip's........but i had never heard of 'forex factory'........so i thank the member's for letting us know tht.....i hope evn it has simple explanation to the knowledge tht we look for.......
    Rock On

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    off course forex is exciting, i think forex is another girl friend for me, after i woke up, the first think i look is my trading platform

and about the topic, i read somewhere about a book from fernandos or something like that, anyone here have any ?
    Well you are quite right when a trader begins to have interest on forex they always make it the first priority to open the trading platform in the morning itself and check is position if he had left a position running overnight. Our minds are constantly glued to the market though we may be involved in other chores/business. In fact forex is addictive

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies
    There are lots of free online forex education. Just google it and you will find a lot. But right now I'm reading and studying in ******** website. But I also read in other forex forums like this. You can learn a lot with real people and not just ebooks and videos.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course forex is exciting, i think forex is another girl friend for me, after i woke up, the first think i look is my trading platform

and about the topic, i read somewhere about a book from fernandos or something like that, anyone here have any ?
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    i voted to YES and shocked that all votes go to yes.
    no one is goine for NO and they are right.

******** is best site for me to learn and understand easily.
    yeah all the members here in this forum are excited about forex and they simply love it. Its the best opportunity for us to change our lifestyles, its a great opportunity and we would love to brace it with both our hands and never let it go. Lol. And yes ******** is one very helpful site to learn forex for all.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raja Krsnan View Post
    I learned all about trading from the brokerage house I worked for. I got exposure into stocks, commodities, forex, bonds, MF etc. I read a lot of books and see if any of those ideas can be applied to my style of trading. all that I learned are from practical and books alone, and No websites.
    that is really good. you have read lots of books and you have learned from real people also. and it must be quite a good start for you i guess. A plus point about following a website related with forex is that its constantly updated thats why its more popular but we still need good books to learn the business

Junior Member Indo-Project is an unknown quantity at this point Indo-Project's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Free online forex education
    Learning forex is very important before start trading. there are so many book available on the net about forex, so many gurus claiming to give you the best methods. And its really difficult to find the real ones. If you have any good site who gives good education on forex. Please do share here to help the newbies.

Wherever possible we should help each other and share. Life is not only limited material.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)