+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5116

Thread: Which chart is more useful to trade?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I use daily and H4 time frames to get the direction of the trend and use hourly time frames including M5 and M1 for the timing of the trade. This combination works best for me.
    daily when combined with TF TF M5, I think not quite right.
    because the difference is very far away. for example, we follow the trend up in the daily tf, tf small but the trend is down.
    Which trend will you follow?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right every chart has its peculiar characteristics and all of them must be check frequently and analyzed to a have a good grasp of the market. i a short term trader even then i used the daily and hourly charts
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I use daily and H4 time frames to get the direction of the trend and use hourly time frames including M5 and M1 for the timing of the trade. This combination works best for me.

If you are a daily trader was very good once you use the TF 4H because honestly I also use the TF is to monitor the daily price movements

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes, if beginner want to use the scalping trading style, then it could use a small TF, but still with a big TF as bigmap so if floting mines still has hope the price will be back again
    to scapling indeed be better that way and also has a sideways market conditions to avoid large losses due to the sideways movement of the market price is not great

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    yes, if beginner want to use the scalping trading style, then it could use a small TF, but still with a big TF as bigmap so if floting mines still has hope the price will be back again
    I agree with your opinion that the small TF we use to give us the decision to trade and large TF as a big map where prices will move further

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    yup,usually beginners are impatient to get profit.
    so in order to quickly get a profit, better playing in a small TF

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you look at monthly charts?
    I notice it indirectly, by looking at the restriction of movement through the MA MTF.
    maine kabhi bhi monthly charts nahi dekhe
    i think monthly chart un logo kel iye hota hai jo ki bahut long term trade karte ahi..like 4-5 month ke tp ke sath
    daily tarders ke liye 1 hour,4 hour aur 1 day sahi rehta hai

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    even the type of trading is not important.The ultimate thing is that who has made the biggest profit.There is no chart which will be more useful and less useful.Each chart and style of trading is unique.If combined correctly,it will get us good profits.So it depends upon how we choose and workout.
    yes I agree with you
    Any style of trading, if we could use, combine and use them properly we will make our profit opportunities into larger

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    do not be surprised because of the small TF is usually the price will make changes so that the movement is clearly visible how the price to play there for it is very suitable for beginners
    yup,usually beginners are impatient to get profit.
    so in order to quickly get a profit, better playing in a small TF.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    means you have the mental steel friends because it was in a small time frame I often like being in a quivering emotion that is anything serious I do not have the mental to the frame time of 1 minute or 5 minutes
    do not be surprised because of the small TF is usually the price will make changes so that the movement is clearly visible how the price to play there for it is very suitable for beginners

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 512 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)