+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 292 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time is hard to be in a bad trade, but still traders must always ensure that they make decisions on time when they trade on the forex market so they can manage to get out of bad trade and be able to reach the edge of profit. and By using stop loss, we can minimize losses and the greater impact that must be faced by traders like us, for example, is margin calls, especially because I am still a beginner, so I still often feel called margin calls, until I am sometimes desperate, but I will not give up Likewise with fear we will lose and fear with margin calls so we will be more careful in forex trading so that we will not place careless positions in buying and selling that is causing margin calls because most traders do not pay attention to the right strategy and money management it is not true that they lost a lot of calls even.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No one decides during a bad trade, one must decide before trading. Then when you have placed a stop loss and took a rate of profit, then don't decide for yourself and let the market decide for you. and yes. if we panic when we trade we will enter a worse situation. So it's better to stay calm. There will be no point in thinking about losses. So we have to try to manage losses and think about what we have to do in the future to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my experience, when there is a time when you are faced with losses on those decisions before, you benefit from those decisions. It means something is wrong; it is time to sit back, relax and try to diagnose the cause of the loss and prepare yourself for better trading in the next session by avoiding the mistakes you have made during the previous session. and I never want to trade during bad days of the Forex market because I think it's better to have 1 dollar than -100 dollars. In my point of view there are many bad days like bank holidays or at Christmas. trade smartly and happily for all

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During bad trade, it is best to seek advice from other experienced traders because they know how many pairs or commodity prices will rise or fall. We should not expect that floating losses will reach floating profits because it is very rare and a professional or trained user now how to work and save himself from losses but I do not agree with the fact that a beginner comes here and does not face losses because the market is always fluctuating and not ever stable and never will be, that is the truth. so if someone loses something here, he can also come back by working here so I assume he wins wins type of work

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right I think that the time to relax and refresh our ideas is needed so that all traders forget some of the lost and think of ways to avoid losing with it ... but when we take this time we must forget all about forex until it returns and I see some traders who stop their trade if they suffer periodic losses and take a break from trading .. they use that time to refresh their minds .. and just return to the market again with a fresh and energetic mind .. we also have to do things same

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I might want to prescribe that every newcomer can also read this post and can also pick it up tightly because generally trading newcomers all the time is terrible or unstable and they end up losing money and Traders may also have enough understanding for the purpose so they can choose whether they will trade or not and There are many currencies meaning there will always be different situations in the market. If bad trading matches the emotional state of people then resting and refreshing is a good idea. Traders must find their way to trade that is fun and profitable.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when faced with a bad situation, I usually leave the market. no problem still floating, the better we relax for a moment and calm down. think we will take decisions with a calm heart. if you have to close the position, just do it, take a loss. if the market conditions are good, we can profit again. and Yes you are right I also think this thread is one of the best threads. This is a very good thread to follow traders. Most traders face a bad time. When traders face bad times, they have to spend time relaxing because they can set their minds and start with new energy.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Peace and emotion control is one of the greatest assets for every trader. If in a bad situation someone relaxes his courage and does not make too many decisions then he believes the market will support him and when a new trader will start trading, they might lose. But if they are afraid, then they cannot trade more. After good knowledge in forex trading, anyone can lose one time, but must follow money management at all times. If there are one 10 trade orders in one week, then 2 orders may fail. This is the arms trade. don't worry about keeping on the earth.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are always two possibilities for the market to move up or down. so when we use for example the moving average and we have made a purchase and suddenly some news comes out and the moving average turns to bearish. so most traders don't want to accept that they are wrong or the market changes their decision. They will wait and hope it will return. Now the question is why don't you just close a buy position and open a sell position. Because charts and indicators tell you to sell now. and yes, we have to do a more serious analysis before we make a decision whether we will close the trade, or have a hedge, because that is a difficult condition that we have to think more seriously for the security of our trade

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you enter the market in a bad state, you can lock in equity and leave a position open, this may be alternative, but you may have to think your best before you decide to enter the market, rather than floating and finally your cutloss, you better wait and see, when the right time to enter the market, so don't hesitate, do it! click! and that is a very good post. it will help many people. honestly, i didn't have a bad time in forex trading. So until now I have not had the experience of making a decision during that bad time. Analysis will be the next step in time with a cold mind because if we are worried at that time it will make trading useless

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 292 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)