+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 292 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you observe that your trading not useful for you or you done bad trading then then trader must take step back and use demo account for practice to improve their mistakes in demo and to correct their mistake to further trade in real account Many expressions come on our face if we lose any trade but it does not mean that we should hate our self or forex. We should confess our mistake and be prepare well for the next good trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my experiences, it is best to have a good management strategy from the starting. If you have one then it will help you get out of a bad trade very easily without much kind of problem. But the thing is that mostly people dont bother about thing thing and all they worry about is profits. So, having a good money management is one of the most important thing to do. Many expressions come on our face if we lose any trade but it does not mean that we should hate our self or forex. We should confess our mistake and be prepare well for the next good trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it`s depends on physical location of an trader that when he or she trade with rest of mind, some like london session and some tokyo break outs, so every trade just trade with his or her ability and an trader have to ask from his or her self when he or she can do better, right, but one thing that i want to make clear here that is good times never comes,you have to make it right, don`t go with superstitions ever

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats why, when im in Bad Mode, i prefer to go to outside and Breathe fresh air while visiting the garden in front of my house. rilex and calm down. Then came back after an hour. ha ho sakta hai time ke time movement badta rehta hai, abhi kariban mujhe yaad hai gbpjpy kariban 600 pips ke movement hua tha aur wo bhi sirf 6 hours me

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you reversal movements as Bad Trade, You should have to think many times and try to relax. If you follow money management, then there is no worry. When i have bad trade, i close my platform and do other entertainment/jobs. When do I apply all the strategies in the trading and all my bookmarks Technical However, I can not analyze the market in this period do I get out

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes actually, trading is a constant activity of buying and selling where as investments by definition is more of Buy and Hold situation beyond a certain period. if those conditions of investments are not met, then all will be considered trading. and Most of the trader fall early losses on their first trade. In this situation the trader should stop trading for some days and analyze about the mistake what you have done that cause your account to go in the state of loss. Lack of knowing about the forex market also cause you a loss, if you wanna take your account in the hype of profit you have the capabilities to understand your own mistake what you have done during bad trades. Once after sort out your own mistake and ability to identify the mistake you will recover your loss what you have done during bad trades.

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    About bad trade i will tell you that no need to close your trade.
    Because a good trader keep calm and wait for profit.
    So,wait and and keep trade it will give reward.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    steady once the master, because knowledge is very important also from the sell and buy it .. but also have knowledge that highly developed and more developed without our knowledge memili highly enough to be difficult to mecapai success and It is not easy to make a decision during a bad trade like you said the trader would be a little bit confused and might not be able to make any good decision. It is important that we always put our stop loss in place to avoid any further loss in times of bad trade.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the time of encounter situations that are not good, I usually get out of the market. no matter is still floating, the better we relaxed for a moment and calm down. think we will take decisions with a calm heart. if it should be close the position, just do it, take it at that loss. if market conditions are good, we can take profits again. and I always keep my trade at the time of the day Monday and Friday as usual on Monday, investors have not come to the market and this makes the market sometimes does not look good on Monday and on Friday I'm also always on the lookout because I do not want the position remains open until the day Monday because there will be a GAP in the second trading day on Monday and Friday should be carefully

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They can decide what to weather or other transaction, the trade between the time when volatile or beginners bad, so they end by losing money, especially beginners should all read this article, should be strictly followed. trader patience is required for adequate and Good tips but as newbie when position is in loss panic will always come so when panic come I think that newbie should do first to close the trade before looking for what cause trade to be bad. If the trader is experienced then he need to first look at possible outcome of trade and then place stops to make sure that if trade get worse he will not have margin call. After this is done, trade can go to sleep.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 292 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)