+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 347 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    aaj kal market me news kab hut zada asar ho rakha hai aur market technical ke hisab se nahi fundamental aur news ke hisab se move kar raha hai
    news ke hisab se trading karna kafi safe rehta hai kyunki isme ap zada pips ke liye khel sakte ho
    ya its true we can earn big pips that time but its also true all time its not happen. suppose if there is Actual is good enough then forecast it may go higher the price of that currency but sometime there is madly movement also . but when great impact then most of the time time such to favour of that courrency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    personally I'd rather avoid opening positions at news that will be released and would prefer to wait and see how the market responds to news and, when everything is clear I will open a new position
    if you are confident that news will make advanteges for us, you can trading when news, we should improve our fundamnetal skill to read and analysis the news.
    i rather open a pending order before news released

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally I'd rather avoid opening positions at news that will be released and would prefer to wait and see how the market responds to news and, when everything is clear I will open a new position

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is the best way to trade by news but sometimes what happens that the forex pairs trades against the news or immediately it gets spike and without knowing anything we are at the place where we can not able to decide the trend of the pair. Sometimes news give us time to gain. Recently, SNB intervention to peg euro to 1.2, news comes and within few seconds the pair moved 1000 pips. Means before we can place order we are at position where we are not able to decide.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    News trading is a good idea for all traders. It is risky in nature, but it equally gives us the chance to make more money from forex trading.
    Before any trader tries news trading, they must be experienced in it.
    Of course its risky because price moves very rapidly. We should test news strategy on demo account first and we should deeply observe that how the market behaves when news releases. Then we can be able to earn something on the time of news.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think news trading is very difficult for newbie to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about a certain news release, that what was its impact on the market. Once you go through these news trading experiences it will become easy for you to trade on news releases.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    well personally i don`t like fundamentals analysis because i personally noticed many when an good news comes out the market but go down so to be an rely news trading i think just wste of time, until big news comes out

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    waise to mere point of view se fundamentals analysis itna kam nehe kerta jitna k aik echnical analsis kerta ha mere point of view se us ki aik waja ye ha USD ki jo aj kel positon un balance wo trading ko kafi impact ker rehe ha

Thanks
    well although i`m novice trader but i have seen that many time good news comes out but remain same, so i think it not necessasry all the time news break outs market shows big deflection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 339 of 347 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)