+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 347 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right i agree with you i think that the trade wit the news is very useful because i have trade in forex since 2 years and untill now i have not lose any deal that i open it with the news but unfortently we cant find the good news evryday so we should take the advntage when ther is a good news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    as i know that the trade with the new have big profit not always sure but they give us the right direction in a lot of times and we should take this adventage for our side with the trade with some big lot without risking more than 20% of the capitale

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanu View Post
    absolutely correct and i also agree with you. for newbie if they dont understand fundamental but its not hard to watch economic calender each day and when there is high impact news than i also think wait untill news released because everybody know hoe the impact of great news on market.
    Yes, it's hard to know about fundamental analysis for newbie but you can learn about it from demo account if you want to
    trade without any risks at all from trading. It is possible to try using trapping news as newbie, it is not hard to use this
    strategy but you must try it on demo account so you won't risk any dollars.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well most of trades today just depended on the news, and it`s refered as fundamental analysis, ager riskk bohot ziada ha to ap stop losses ko use kerna met bholeen.
    Actualy news k sath trade kerna apne he maza ata ha bus apko pata hona chahaye is news ka impact kia hoga and then we`ll able to make good money ongetting news

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdo22 View Post
    I prefer to trade during news. and I think this is the best time to earn large profits. I wait for the entire NFP release month is my favorite time of the negotiation. I think every active trader can earn huge profits over new. And can also arrive at his goal.
    If you could make good analysis, it's possible to gain large pips of profits in short time but if you couldn't make good analysis then
    you won't get large profits but your SL could be hitted easily too. And it's important to remember, don't follow the trend easily without
    any analysis because movement of price during high impact news could be up and down in short time.

Member Abdo22 is an unknown quantity at this point Abdo22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade during news. and I think this is the best time to earn large profits. I wait for the entire NFP release month is my favorite time of the negotiation. I think every active trader can earn huge profits over new. And can also arrive at his goal.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    I love news trading very much but sometime confused when for same currency there is more 2 or 3 news at a time and when released then one is showing good for currency others are showing some not good . at this point i dont try to trade because of confused . instead that news trading is great i think .
    I have never entered the market in such conditions. because obviously, between the buyer and the seller will attract each other strongly. will usually make the whipsaw price moves. so, we must be careful in such market conditions.

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love news trading very much but sometime confused when for same currency there is more 2 or 3 news at a time and when released then one is showing good for currency others are showing some not good . at this point i dont try to trade because of confused . instead that news trading is great i think .

Senior Member vineet will become famous soon enough vineet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news impact can be directly mention in your chart or its slowly effect to move the price of one currency. normally each country have their own economic policy. sometimes they purpose to increase the value or decreasing the value against other currency. so in my opinion impact of economic news need more study than technical analysis pure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 347 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)