+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 347 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading achi hai lekin uske liye pehle apko samjana chahiye ki konsi news important hai market keliye aur apko us news ka pehle analysis karana chahiye kyunki news anlysis bahut difficult cheese hai is market mai kuch kuch news to itni dangerous hoti hai jisaka market bahut bada asar hota hai well bohot see problems hain jimn ki wja se hum trading main less role play karte hain aik tou baare wja jjese you said k fear hai ga hn fear nbhee imoportant cause hai is ki ja aur secondly apka income balance hai jo k itna nai hotya hai k invest kia jaa sake aur risk lya jaa sake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my freind well trading on news is a thing you should be sure in, though there can be no guarantees. Most brokers allow trading on news and they write about it in the Agreements, so it is up to you to decide. Anyway, if you are luck y you can earn much enough when you trade on news Ha karani chahiye ye to bahut achi baat hai lekin apko samjan chahiye ki konasi news market pe asar kartai hai aur kitna kyunki kuch news ka market pe koi asar nahi hota to kuch news ka bahut bada asar hota hai market pe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gospel message is a completely different type. That requires a lot of experience in trampling and fundamental analysis. This news also has a good risk, on the other hand also has a good chance to get a good amount of money. and the news comes and the big impact on the market for this I am not looking for long-term trading because because of this news sometimes the trend is opposite very fast and but when the impact is big then most of the time is like supporting that courage.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes news in forex is not the same as we predicted. I have never caused losses in analyzing forex news. the consequence of losing is welcoming us. in analyzing news, we must do it in a proper and mature way. let's see history happen on the news. and Yes, you are 100% right news trading gives us a big chance to get big profits, but you know news trading is too risky. You can trade news if you have large capital and extensive trading experience.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade news because bhot he asan or simple hoti hai youn k trade trade fully for pe news pe he relies on kai hi islye humen my forex business news ko lazmi follow because chaye jis me market humen ki term ka bhe sahe se pata lagta rehta hai or news all countries ki hoti hai jis me currency ki ziada details hoti hai and jis ney news ko achi trha learn kar liya to bht acha geya traders ban and i think the news of trade bht hi khatarnak hai or hum is the main account what washing karwa sakty hain to hamein chahiye k hum is just a graph how come follow karen or usab reckon say karen trading.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a news trader, we must always see the economic news that will be released. it is enough to look at the FF schedule to see the time. not all news have a high effect. I really like NFP, because it's very easy to get profit. Due to certain effects of the market and I think to trade by exploiting terrible news, because it is difficult to analyze, especially if I use a scelping system, there will be the possibility of large losses, and therefore I try to avoid if there is news coming out.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a news trader, we must always see the economic news that will be released. it is enough to look at the FF schedule to see the time. not all news have a high effect. I really like NFP, because it's very easy to get profit. Due to certain effects of the market and I think to trade by exploiting terrible news, because it is difficult to analyze, especially if I use a scelping system, there will be the possibility of large losses, and therefore I try to avoid if there is news coming out

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the complicated thing about trading news on forex is the very difficult side of market trading for this is what we have to do, we have to really think about the good problems that the market can face, the news can sometimes be delayed or released earlier sometimes the effect does not appear immediately, these are just times when we as traders can sometimes do it right but not every time and trading news is not as easy as you think it is difficult because it has three times, when the news comes out exactly as expected, it doesn't there will be many impacts but when it comes out better or worse than expected there is a higher impact and when the news comes out better or worse and there is overbought or oversold then people also lose so it is rather difficult to trade the news

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think most traders look at trade news, because if someone wants to trade during the news, then they need a lot of knowledge to handle it well and also need enough capital to be able to do well in the news .... so they are more careful and not trading ... sometimes even during the news, the market will first move in one direction and then in another, which makes them more risky ... and because of the fear of losing, many traders avoid it. and Trade news is really painful for me ... Because I really can't measure what news will bring about how much influence on that currency ... because sometimes good news hurts that currency while bad news helps. it was very much seen in the USD pair ... because of risk aversion and risk appetite ... I see that someday even after the good news of the main USD went down because everyone thought that the world economy was in better condition so they started to buy currencies that produce higher ..

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The technique of trading news is quite simple. This is foreign currency trading immediately before or after the announcement of important economic news. After such an announcement, there is a high possibility that market prices will fluctuate, either for better or worse, depending on the announcement and yes your brother is right because this is true now most markets move first for news and think technical analysis sometimes fails when big news come and have a big impact on the market. for this I am not looking for long-term trading because because of this news sometimes the trend is very fast opposite.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 347 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)