+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 347 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most brokers allow trading on the news and they write it on the Agreement, so it's up to you to decide. However, if you are lucky, you can get quite a lot when you trade on the news and it's good even though I'm a beginner trader but I've seen that a lot of good news comes................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, unfortunately, I found it clear to me I didn't like trade news, because I often experienced margin calls because I was upside down in understanding the news, I preferred to wait and see when there was news. this will improve our mental attitude as traders and eliminate greed even though seeing candlesticks move quickly. and News is a very important aspect of our forex trading life, this is useful if used in the right way, but it is not recommended to use it alone to open a trade without studying in the forex market, this news needs to work and is in hand if not, you can use one and ignore the other just for you to lose, the best thing to do is to use both correctly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you can't manage your trade on high-impact news, it's better to stay away from it. Keep trying on a demo account and you will have good control over trading with the news. I also try to have control over the news trade. and I agree with you, which is very well explained by Taoufik, I have taken some instructions from the post. I have tried to trade news on a demo account, but sometimes high-level impact news does not go according to plan, it turns out the opposite of the previous announcement about the same news. this is very risky.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on the news is something you have to believe, even though there is no guarantee. Most brokers allow trading on the news and they write it on the Agreement, so it's up to you to decide. However, if you are lucky, you can get quite a lot when you trade on the news and it's good even though I'm a beginner trader but I've seen that a lot of good news comes out but remains the same, so I think it's not necessary all the time the market break news shows a big deflection

5. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

januari (2019-05-29)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news is a good opportunity to make money from forex trading and we must know that if we can trade with the right discipline then we can get good income from trading news but we have to develop trading tricks on news trading. and saab ji forex market news par demd hoti hai but es matlab jeh nai hai ki hume es kam mai trding v news ko dekh to karni chahi aa bai saab ji es kam mai hum trding graph ko achi tara se analysis karna chahi aa fer es kam mai trde karni chahi aa tabi application es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex and best business hai bai saab ji

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must know the news will happen. maybe the news can make our trade destroyed for techincal traders.
    we just checked it on the economic calendar. different when we as fundamental traders, maybe we will do a trapp or pending order before the news is released and trading news is very risky, we see a number of surges when the news release we must have some good strategies for trading news and we need some good experience

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen a number of tragedies in this book, but I have a lot of money that can be bought from the forex market so I have experience that has earned a lot of money and I have a lot of money to buy it. Forex has analyzed charts, analyzed the results of the trades carried out in forex trading, which means that forex is a job that has helped me earn money by making a lot of money. and I have a strong interest in foreign exchange for foreign exchange and if there is an expert in trading that he can trade, he can submit a request that he knows that he has lost a lot of money for stratigraphy. I haven't seen any news that day that I have a lot of time left to talk about .

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually with me, I believe you will try to be more careful, because not all brokers provide the same service on trade news where there are some brokers who provide a number of strict restrictions on trade news, so I suggest adhering to the rules of the broker. and in forex trading, I consider news trading to be a good source of income for traders who have extraordinary strategies, otherwise we can see that this is the time most traders will lose their hard income in this market simply because the news has a bad effect on market.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to trade when the news. I think this is the best time to get big profits. I am waiting for the NFP for the entire NFP release month to be my favorite time to trade. I think every active trader can get big profits during the news and for beginners if they don't understand the fundamentals but it's not difficult to watch the economic calendar every day and when there is high-impact news than I also think wait until the news is released because everyone knows the big news impact hoes in the market.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually I always thought that news trading was profitable. But several times the market behaves abnormally. So it's very difficult to trade news. Several times the impact of the news affected the market even hours before the news release and at that time the market moved in the opposite direction and news releases from the news market led me to become a big business, but if I trade with fundamental analysis of traders who have knowledge of how to benefit from forex, there is no news for news that trading times don't worry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 347 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)