+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 347 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    jab humain is main se acha profit nhi hota hai toh hum ek new ki tjko tals kerty hin jis main hota oh bohat zadya risk hai lakin humain iss risk se boaht zayada loss b ho sakta hai lakin hmain is main se bohat ee acha profit b ho sakta haai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect tradin..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi huma forex ma news ko lazmi follow rakhna cheya jesa huma market ka bara ma news milte rethe hai or huma trading ma bhe asani hote hai jesa huma acha profit bhe earn karna ma asani meyasher hote hai or huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar lata hai forex say
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me kaam karna hai to esme trader ko news ko ache se follow karna chahiye,esme trader news ke baarein me samjhenga to he wo market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis apne aap market me learn karna hoga jisse wo esme ache se samajh payenga.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think real trading as long as the news is not a problem in Instaforex if you don't take bonuses from Instaforex. It will be a problem if you take a bonus, because maybe your profit will be canceled by Instaforex. Terms and conditions when taking a bonus on InstaForex you must really pay attention so that the benefits you get when transacting news are not in vain. and trade news is difficult, and sometimes it's something people are looking for. I have seen people who are constantly looking for news to trade and for some reason it is something that has worked for them or has backfired so that it always works both technically and fundamentally which is news trading, both of which go hand in hand.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to buy a bicycle in a foreign country, but I want to do a lot of money, but I do not know how much money I have to pay, but I do not know how much money I have to pay, but I have a lot of money. I do not want to be able to give an analogy to the gravik that I have been able to do, I have had a lot of work to do, I have had a lot of money and I have a lot of money from foreign countries, I have a lot of money in my life. I am very happy that I can go to school

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,085 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi huma forex ma news ko lazmi follow rakhna cheya jesa huma market ka bara ma news milte rethe hai or huma trading ma bhe asani hote hai jesa huma acha profit bhe earn karna ma asani meyasher hote hai or huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar lata hai forex say

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is a great idea for traders Fundamental analysis, this is the Volatility and Trends that they try and get profit. For technical traders like me, it's best to ignore it. Because the News trade has the highest Volatility, our traders have to pay interest into it. Learning from Fundamental analysis will allow a Forex trader to achieve that knowledge in Forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kholil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal trade headlines bilkul bhi achi nahi hi kun to iss the main risk bohat hi ziada hotahai hum so that you get a lot of losses a big loss because the news only waits for humy chay when you do a lot of door trading to go to hum apni sari bht jald iss investment use main bhi sakty hain. and Trading news is very dangerous because most of the time we cannot understand the news and we are caught. To understand the news, we need to study economic factors in currency and for that I do not trade on the news.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my darling of course I believe if news trading is very helpful because there are actually many reasons to get profits and trade with news is one of them. News trading is very helpful to make good trade and good time that generates profits. and trade news is something that is very necessary for all of us, unfortunately I have to work hard here so we can trade with trade news and be able to get huge profits with the news of my dear trade because the market is moving very fast now.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade news to liye fundamental mental trade ki jaankari sabse is important hoti hi, jab is not fundamental as aapd code as a strong nahid karenged, to be used as news trade mein achcha gain nahi kar sakte hai, trade news is risky hi, ismein fundamental ka strong knowledge jaruri hais ! and trading based on technical analysis, you only have 60 percent to lose the opportunity to get in each position so I recommend trading based on news and combined with indicators, if you have good analysis but lack of management account, you also get low profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 347 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)