+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 347 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course news are very important for trading and they also runs and effect the forex market but when news publish then market already effected on the these news. we are not a big traders and we cannot remain touch with these news. I think news trading is very difficult for newbie to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about a certain news release, that what was its impact on the market. Once you go through these news trading experiences it will become easy for you to trade on news releases

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is the best way to trade by news but sometimes what happens that the forex pairs trades against the news or immediately it gets spike and without knowing anything we are at the place where we can not able to decide the trend of the pair. Sometimes news give us time to gain. Recently, SNB intervention to peg euro to 1.2, news comes and within few seconds the pair moved 1000 pips. Means before we can place order we are at position where we are not able to decide.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are certain news which has a minimum impact on the market and some news which have a big impact on the market.It is very important to understand the impact a news will have over the market and the kind of impact it will have.It is very important to watch the market reaction after the news and wait and then trade. well personally i don`t like fundamentals analysis because i personally noticed many when an good news comes out the market but go down so to be an rely news trading i think just wste of time, until big news comes out

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is very well explained by taoufik, i have picked up a few pointers from the posts. i have been trying to trade the news on a demo account, but there times then the high level impact news doesn't go according to plan, it turns the other way around from the previous announcement of the same news. it is very risky. that is very well explained by taoufik, i have picked up a few pointers from the posts. i have been trying to trade the news on a demo account, but there times then the high level impact news doesn't go according to plan, it turns the other way around from the previous announcement of the same news. it is very risky.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agree with you that is very well explained by taoufik, i have picked up a few pointers from the posts. i have been trying to trade the news on a demo account, but there times then the high level impact news doesn't go according to plan, it turns the other way around from the previous announcement of the same news. it is very risky. ofcource i am with you especially thos days the allatraders cant not trade now cause the market those days is not good for trading one day up and one day down no can can predict where the price will go easily

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading on news is a thing you should be sure in, though there can be no guarantees. Most brokers allow trading on news and they write about it in the Agreements, so it is up to you to decide. Anyway, if you are luck y you can earn much enough when you trade on news I am agree with you that is very well explained by taoufik, i have picked up a few pointers from the posts. i have been trying to trade the news on a demo account, but there times then the high level impact news doesn't go according to plan, it turns the other way around from the previous announcement of the same news. it is very risky.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successful news trading depends solely on how we get our news.the most successful news traders are the ones with the fastest news feeds and those that are able to quickly place their trades immediately after an announcement has been made. Just follow the calender in forexfactory.xom and place pending orders according to their expectation with SL, its better if we have both Buy and Sell with some tight SL.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother you are correct because its really true now most of the time market moving very first for news and think technical analysis sometime fails when big news come and great impact on market . for this i am not looking for long term trade because due to this news sometime trend going opposite very quick. Even today I hardly look at news while trading. I never bothered about when the news comes. most of the time when the event occurs, I am out on some work, so news trading I cannot concentrate. once the event is announced, there is nothing left other than normal trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 347 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)