GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 321 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3205

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    560.27 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,162 Times in 2,312 Posts
    G bhi huma forex ma news ko lazmi follow rakhna cheya jesa huma market ka bara ma news milte rethe hai or huma trading ma bhe asani hote hai jesa huma acha profit bhe earn karna ma asani meyasher hote hai or huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar lata hai forex say

2. PAMM
    Member noder will become famous soon enough noder will become famous soon enough noder's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183.33 USD
    Thanks
    I want to buy a bicycle in a foreign country, but I want to do a lot of money, but I do not know how much money I have to pay, but I do not know how much money I have to pay, but I have a lot of money. I do not want to be able to give an analogy to the gravik that I have been able to do, I have had a lot of work to do, I have had a lot of money and I have a lot of money from foreign countries, I have a lot of money in my life. I am very happy that I can go to school

Member suzana will become famous soon enough suzana will become famous soon enough suzana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    126.47 USD
    Thanks
    Actually I think real trading as long as the news is not a problem in Instaforex if you don't take bonuses from Instaforex. It will be a problem if you take a bonus, because maybe your profit will be canceled by Instaforex. Terms and conditions when taking a bonus on InstaForex you must really pay attention so that the benefits you get when transacting news are not in vain. and trade news is difficult, and sometimes it's something people are looking for. I have seen people who are constantly looking for news to trade and for some reason it is something that has worked for them or has backfired so that it always works both technically and fundamentally which is news trading, both of which go hand in hand.

Senior Member sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    489.87 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi huma forex ma news ko lazmi follow rakhna cheya jesa huma market ka bara ma news milte rethe hai or huma trading ma bhe asani hote hai jesa huma acha profit bhe earn karna ma asani meyasher hote hai or huma acha profit bhe hum earn kar lata hai forex say
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me kaam karna hai to esme trader ko news ko ache se follow karna chahiye,esme trader news ke baarein me samjhenga to he wo market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko fundamental analysis apne aap market me learn karna hoga jisse wo esme ache se samajh payenga.

Member Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148 has much to be proud of Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49.99 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,501 Times in 607 Posts
    big profits are made before announcement of a big news (espicially financial related matter). so this thread is very important to opinion. i love to see this thread to have many post very soon about good news so that we can make profit. please do post any big news that may effect tradin..

Senior Member sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,005.85 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 2,335 Posts
    jab humain is main se acha profit nhi hota hai toh hum ek new ki tjko tals kerty hin jis main hota oh bohat zadya risk hai lakin humain iss risk se boaht zayada loss b ho sakta hai lakin hmain is main se bohat ee acha profit b ho sakta haai

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    87.69 USD
    Thanks
    actually I always thought that news trading was profitable. But several times the market behaves abnormally. So it's very difficult to trade news. Several times the impact of the news affected the market even hours before the news release and at that time the market moved in the opposite direction and news releases from the news market led me to become a big business, but if I trade with fundamental analysis of traders who have knowledge of how to benefit from forex, there is no news for news that trading times don't worry

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.34 USD
    Thanks
    I like to trade when the news. I think this is the best time to get big profits. I am waiting for the NFP for the entire NFP release month to be my favorite time to trade. I think every active trader can get big profits during the news and for beginners if they don't understand the fundamentals but it's not difficult to watch the economic calendar every day and when there is high-impact news than I also think wait until the news is released because everyone knows the big news impact hoes in the market.

Member sentra will become famous soon enough sentra will become famous soon enough sentra's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.61 USD
    Thanks
    Well, actually with me, I believe you will try to be more careful, because not all brokers provide the same service on trade news where there are some brokers who provide a number of strict restrictions on trade news, so I suggest adhering to the rules of the broker. and in forex trading, I consider news trading to be a good source of income for traders who have extraordinary strategies, otherwise we can see that this is the time most traders will lose their hard income in this market simply because the news has a bad effect on market.

11. PAMM
    Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    101.45 USD
    Thanks
    I have seen a number of tragedies in this book, but I have a lot of money that can be bought from the forex market so I have experience that has earned a lot of money and I have a lot of money to buy it. Forex has analyzed charts, analyzed the results of the trades carried out in forex trading, which means that forex is a job that has helped me earn money by making a lot of money. and I have a strong interest in foreign exchange for foreign exchange and if there is an expert in trading that he can trade, he can submit a request that he knows that he has lost a lot of money for stratigraphy. I haven't seen any news that day that I have a lot of time left to talk about .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 321 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 LastLast