+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 347 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news and trade pr fundamental because both muskal hota hay. jo forex trading kexpertn hain wo ya khata hain know pr koi trading time na krne chaya agr koi trading open b hay to us ko b closed kr news day pr market time to when two said b ho sakte hay aur one wayb. some time the news added ma hote hain aur our market to move krte hay ya ma na both dafa watch kiya hay and forex market news par depends on the hot hai hai hum ice we acha paisa tabi kama sakte hai jab application ice we mai move all the cards hi so that the application of our ice mai news ko dekh kar trde karte hi fer application of ice kam mai achi trding nai kar sakte hi bai saab ji best forex oak and businesses around the world hi bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I always believe I trade news and maybe I can make a thread to see the news trade and how to interpret news events. News trading can provide great opportunities when combined adequately with technical partners. In my opinion, it is news that really drives the market to create the technical structure of the forex market. and in fact I believe we know that news trading is a very profitable trading strategy and all successful trades trade based on market news but I think when we trade with news at that time we must use stop loss and take profits because the time market has high fluctuations .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I personally consider news trading to always be a good thing but also a risky thing. so if someone wants to get good profits one must take risks too. New trading will always help us to get good profits but it can also get us into the opposite path and If you are a forex trader, the news is very important before starting any trading for a day, good traders must know how to trade with news, to find out the type of impact of the news, whether high impact, low impact or medium impact.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news impact can be directly mentioned in your chart or the effect is slow to move the price of one currency. usually every country has its own economic policies. sometimes they aim to increase value or decrease value against other currencies. so in my opinion the impact of economic news needs more study than pure technical analysis and it would be better in my opinion that beginners to avoid trading as long as the news is released it is difficult to know the news because we often see that the data does not match the news market response

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well unfortunately actually in forex it's no doubt that I have a little ability to conclude the news into predictions of price movements. so when there is important news on release I always make a pending order above the price at that time to buy a stop and below the current price to sell a stop. I hope the impact of this news will cause the chart to move away and one of the pending orders that I can attach touch the price of my cansel and then another pending order

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In general I don't trade during news release hours, but some time when I have free time and a strong internet connection then only I place pending buy or sell orders with the stated target level, but I don't use stop loss with that position, if the target I reached good then, or I close my position after the data release and if my position has been triggered.
    So until unless you are an expert and have good margin money, don't trade during news release hours.

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 1,247 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    समाचार ट्रेडिंग करते समय, आपको पहले यह जानना होगा कि उस सप्ताह वास्तव में कौन से रिलीज़ होने की उम्मीद है। दूसरा, आपके लिए यह जानना महत्वपूर्ण है कि कौन सा डेटा महत्वपूर्ण है। सामान्यतया, ये किसी भी देश के लिए सबसे महत्वपूर्ण आर्थिक रिलीज़ होती हैं: ब्याज दर निर्णय, खुदरा बिक्री, मुद्रास्फीति (उपभोक्ता मूल्य या उत्पादक मूल्य), बेरोजगारी, औद्योगिक उत्पादन, व्यापार भावना सर्वेक्षण, उपभोक्ता, विश्वास सर्वेक्षण, व्यापार शेष, विनिर्माण क्षेत्र का सर्वेक्षण
    समाचार फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के कारोबार का एक बहुत महत्वपूर्ण पहलू है क्योंकि समाचार का बाजार की गतिविधियों पर बड़ा प्रभाव पड़ता है। मुझे लगता है कि समाचार के आधार पर ट्रेडिंग करना अच्छा है। लेकिन आप केवल खबरों पर निर्भर नहीं रह सकते। आपको बाजार का पूरा विश्लेषण करना होगा और उचित रणनीति बनानी होगी।

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe the dealer gets a minimum balance that is used to stay away from transactions even though there are a number of reports available on the market ..
    The main report might take the market place away from your own prices together in a short amount of time .. And so new dealers stay away from trading from these basics ..
    It is legal that you can make big dollars in the reporting process ... but on the reverse side, you can find the possibility of losing dollars even further.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true we can get a big pip at that time but it is also true all the time it doesn't happen. Suppose if there is a good enough Actual then the forecast might be higher than the price of the currency but sometimes there is a crazy move too. but when the impact is big then most of the time is like that to support that courage. and hi this is amazing and cool to get a chance to profit in forex trading with news trading. But some time it was very risky because the market movement was very fast and the media coverage was late at least 15 mint or more.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You really need to have good technical knowledge even to trade news because if you don't know how the technical is synchronized with the fundamentals then you can go in but don't know how to get out but risk management can give you all the answers proportionally to your stop and this can be done successfully but you really need practice to master both. And this is one risky trade to trade on the news because you might not move how many pairs will move so you have to understand that you have to understand the news first then you have to place trades so you can easily get a good income from that volatility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 347 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)