+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 418 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah exactly what you express so that I know of several banks of my country currency trading so I chose to better not trade at all because the market movement is very slow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manoj is an unknown quantity at this point manoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मॅँ यह नहीं व्यापार को कुछ घंटे समाचार जारी करने, मु३ो नहीं हमारे व्यापार बॅँक अवकाश पर भी हैं । व्यापार के पहले से जारी किए जाने के कारण आलोट किया जा सकता था के समाचार को हानि खाते में मेरे

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any time worse while trading. It is our placement of the position which may worse. But one time that is friday closing and monday opening, i think this is the worst time in the forex market. Actually it is not trading time but it is applied for the position which have opened on friday.

Banned hi7 is an unknown quantity at this point hi7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    I noted, saturating many days in a year. The market is slow. If within a month there were 20 trading days, then the open market days in a year is 240 trading days. Of 240 days, there are two slow market days of the week (Monday and Tuesday), then we have lost "market aggressively" as much as 2 days x 4 weeks x 12 months. Not to mention the passive market ahead of the Christmas and new year, about 10 trading days. If the total, the days to saturate in the money market, is 106 days. So, in a year, in fact we only trade in the market is stable only 134 days. Please be calculated again.
    yes guy you are very correct.some more info from me:it is not so good to trade during all mondays and fridays because monday the trade opening day and friday is the trade closing day.these are the worst days to trade forex.
    if you are a beginner try to avoid trade these days or try to avoid to take any risks

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dickvr46 View Post
    For me the worst time to trade forex is the time when my positions are open and I have to move away from the trading terminal. We should try our best to open position during trading when we are 100% sure that we will not leave the terminal soon.
    If you want to leave your account, you could set Stop Loss and Target Profit so it won't be risky when you couldn't monitor it
    everytime. It was bad idea to leave your account without any limitation profit and loss because it could bring you to experience
    Margin Call in short time.

Banned dickvr46 is an unknown quantity at this point dickvr46's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me the worst time to trade forex is the time when my positions are open and I have to move away from the trading terminal. We should try our best to open position during trading when we are 100% sure that we will not leave the terminal soon.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade is when you dont understand yourself that day. Never enter the market when you dont want or you dont seem to understand what you are doing. You will making the wrong decisionr. Its the worst feling that you can ever have. The other wort time you can evere have to trade is when the interest rates are being red. You can lose all the money you have in your account.

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waqasma View Post
    In my opinion the worst time is that time in which you take some loss and after taking that loss try to trade quickly to recover it and comes out again with loss because market trend is not in your favor and you are in a doubt that it will give you profit. That is worst time for trading.
    Yes I agree with you as many traders have a habit of entering into a trade right after they loose a trade and they try to recover for their losses and by doing this they end up making more losses.It is better to relax after a loosing trade and analyze the cause of loss and then trade again when there is right opportunity.

Member irzan is on a distinguished road irzan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Times, one of the important trading at seven in the morning to seven in the evening or to become the market almost dead
    Exploit every opportunity available to all currencies.all what you need :
    Not greed, because few will one day be many

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course many factors are involved for the worst time for trading. Some how their are trends of market not follow, strategy they have set no follow, but most important is in the holidays, when most of the traders are not interested in trading. they enjoy there life by spending the holidays.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 418 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)