+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 418 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    in my opinion friday is the worst day but i earn more profit on friday when compared with other days in friday it moves madly
    Yeah true.. and most of the time trend hardly reversed on that day after 1 or 2 hours of New York sessions.. That time it makes quite easy to bag some pips... This is really feels good when you finish your week with profits.. But most of all you need to beware on the New York open.. Because that time it really goes mad sometimes..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member edison is on a distinguished road edison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion friday is the worst day but i earn more profit on friday when compared with other days in friday it moves madly

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    जब बाजार स्थिर करना है, rade नहीं करते । आमतौर पर, की शुरूआत के दौरान एशियाई सत्र में नहीं है, क्योंकि अप्रत्याशित बात व्यापार और ऐसा कर सकता है । यदि आप को नुकसान हुआ है ।

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worse times could actually be those times that we are preoccupied or angry about certain things in the forex trading or other things about our lives. These times can cause losses so we must avoid it while we trade.

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, worst time for trading is Asian session. it is really boring to trade on this session.the currency rarely move that much in this session.so, it is the worst trading time for me.happy trading

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no any time worse while trading. It is our placement of the position which may worse. But one time that is friday closing and monday opening, i think this is the worst time in the forex market. Actually it is not trading time but it is applied for the position which have opened on friday

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worst time to trade in forex market is when the market is volatile and trading while the market is in floating condition.one of the worst time to trading is during the holidays like christmas and during the newyear holidays.i will never trade during these days

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Festival me worst time kahsakte hay. leken us ki liye kia hume itna lamba samay tak wait karna parega ? mere kheyalse koi din nahji hay worst time ki ha hafteme ak ya do time aisa jarur hota hay ki market bohot up ya down me chale jata hay yaneke utaar charao tab hum trade kare to wohi worst tome hogi. aaysa koi nirdist day nahi hay. currency market hay kjabhibe worst time ho sakta hay. jarury nahi ki wo weekly ki start or end me hi ho.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    yeah exactly what you express so that I know of several banks of my country currency trading so I chose to better not trade at all because the market movement is very slow
    Yeah those slow hours are really not good time to trade, but if we are a long trader we can get good deal in these hours. For short or day trades i find hours when major world markets are open (evening hours india time before midnight)

Senior Member nanda is an unknown quantity at this point nanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trade you do have to be careful, especially related to money management to keep the margin you have and you should be disciplined for it, the margin is the life of your business in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 390 of 418 FirstFirst ... 290 340 380 388 389 390 391 392 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)