+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there is any worst time to trade is when there are very strong economic indicators being released so always avoid these time, I know its always very tempting to trade during these time in forex but its also good to really thing of the market as a good time to really work hard and prove there is a lot to work on in forex. Always avoid news app ko jeh samj kar trade nai karni chahi aa ki maine es market mai har din trde karni hee hai app ko market ko samjna chahi aa fer es kam mai trde karni chahi aa forex ek asa bussiness hai jis mai app ko discpline se kam karna bhout hee jroori hai tabi app es kam mai achi earning kar paye ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst times to trade is when serious meetings are really coming and when we have to work fr these kind of time then there is always better for us to pull together the given issues of the same trading source we can work for the good issues of the market are better of really well placed when we are trading and for the good we have to run the market with a good source if there is any worst time to trade is when there are very strong economic indicators being released so always avoid these time, I know its always very tempting to trade during these time in forex but its also good to really thing of the market as a good time to really work hard and prove there is a lot to work on in forex. Always avoid news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai trade krnay kay liye hamay worst time ki zaroorat hoti hai agr aap is mai worst time mai trade kro gay to is mai aap ko trade krnay mai bhi asaani hogi aur is kay ilawa aap ko forex trading mai agay barhnay ka hosla miega aur aap ko is mai profit milega forex mai hamay har time worst time mai trade krni chaahiye all trader have their own worst time to trade, but for me my worst time to trade is when high news run, i found many mistake that i made and i also got many loss when i trade while news, maybe because i still not understand much about news and fundamental analysis so i have to avoid trade on news time until i really understand about news and how to trade by news, this need time but i believe some day all time are best time to trade for me

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes indeed that the worst time to trade and trading in the foreign exchange market is the time for the holidays because the holidays rolling be busy and do not have no time for Qrouah market or trading in it or open trades in the forex market trading me baz dafa aesa b hota hai k hume such me he kuch tajurba nahi mill pata hi or hum us tajurbay ki bina pay kafi kuch kho detay hain is liye is business me apnay apko agar strong samjha jae to sub kuch asan ho sakta hai or sub kuch paaa lena behter say behter samjha or kiya ja sakta hai is liye easy ho kar sub kam kiye kare to zyada acha ho sake ga warna sub kuch muskil say mushkil hota chala jae ga.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab market ki moving theek tra se nah ho fer app es kam mai trade mat kare bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa hard work se kama sakte hai es kam mai agar app discpline se kam karte hai fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum forex mai sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is really tough when you and serious news are being presented yo your account say when you trade forex htere is a chance that we have the wrong ideas of the wrong impression say when brexit is all over the market will stabilize and will work well and everything is really working for it its all good to understand what happens when we trade forex in a rght process

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically, since more liquidity and a higher volume of trades will often be more beneficial to the speculative forex trader, certain times when trading is heavier in particular currency pairs can give a trader the edge needed to be profitable. This is especially true for traders using short term strategies like scalping or day trading. I think the best time and worst time for trading in the forex market depends on your trading strategy, for instance if your trading strategy require low market volatility for trading then your best trading time will be the Tokyo and Sydney session and the worse trading time will be London and New York session

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade is when you are not able to understand its processes that we learn from the right issue of every forum is the running interventions that we work with, there is always time when the markets are oppenning the first time you should be carefuly understand what these market really entail, they are best believed to be the greatest in the world I think night time is the worst time for trading. the market doesn't move much in the night. And the good time for trading is London opening and Newyork opening time. Sometimes after the weekend the first day of market opening, it moves very slowly. I don't like slow market I like the market which moves well.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worse time to trade in my own opinion is when the market volatility is too low and this is usually the case during the Asian session, though moderate market volatility is the best but high volatility is still preferable to extremely low market volatility. forex me hamesha he tarha say hume kuch na kuch ghalat cheezon ko samjh lenay me acha khasa kam kar lena hota hai jb tak hum is account me anay k bad kuch khas kam nahi kartay hain or kuch khas mehnat nahi kartay hain tab tak kabhi b business ka kuch kam kar lenay k liye kam karna hota hai.

Member MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI has a reputation beyond repute MESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 802 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the best forum in the world online earning in part time .
    In this forum we use and make money. I like zigzag indicater
    Rsi
    Friends I expert in 2 indicater plz use this and gain good profit.
    Oscillator sales volume
    Current price
    And
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga.
    Instaforex is the best online job.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 418 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)