+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 418 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed during holidays like Christmas and the new year many traders do not trade. but actually this is not a bad day to trade. although charts usually move slowly, but we can still trade and can benefit if we use strategies that are appropriate and in accordance with market conditions and really the worst time to trade forex is during the holiday period. During this time, some brokers increase their spreads and others freeze their platforms. Another bad time to trade is during the close of trading day. Price differences may also occur

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Beginners are advised not to trade during this period during that time because each country can do anything to manage their economic conditions and must be careful with the latest news that affects the market, just follow the rules of Forex trading with the appropriate lot size. and that gives us a clear picture before so much time to try scalping but when there is a big movement then the replies occur so much and because the internet connection is slow sometimes we lose my winning trades too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck can be with us once, twice or thrice, but not too long. We will have a big loss regardless of the time we open the trade. Using luck to trade will bring a trader to have his worst trade. and Maybe it could be like that, because this is a very important moment and not to be missed. Many people at major festivals choose to make capital withdrawals rather than observed price movements. Finally, overall market growth is very slow.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade from my laptop while at the local coffee shop. I began to think about how my trade had changed over the years from being cluttered, complicated and having a large trading table with multiple monitors, to the current form which is mobile and minimalist. and During the celebration period it is not a very good time to trade because so many people will rest and all problems might succeed if we all understand the best way to consider each condition with positive aspects

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no bad time to trade, because every day the market is always moving more than tens or even hundreds of pips per day. Maybe this is a bad time, because a trader makes the wrong decision, that his position is floating minus. This sucks. But we cannot blame time. and What do you think is the best time to trade in a day? I am Indian and like to know with that standard. When do you experience more fluctuations in the morning, evening, night, or night?

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the worst time is the time where you take a few losses and after taking a loss it tries to trade quickly to recover it and come out again with a loss because the market trend is not in your favor and you doubt that it will give you a profit. That's the worst time to trade. and if we are in an unstable condition is the worst time to make a transaction because it will greatly affect the analysis conducted so that we will often produce opportunities to make mistakes rather than making a profit.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as day time is concerned, I don't find time as a worse time for forex, but when I feel tired and lazy is a worse time for forex trading for me because every time I trade in a lazy and tired atmosphere, I usually get a big loss due to bad trade opening. and during festivals or events, most people do not take part in economic activities. banks and other financial organizations remain close during these days. so this is the worst time to trade. on Monday, there can be an unstable market, so it is not good to trade on Monday for hours.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to suntrung For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, we need foreign exchange investment from that time in my time in learning but after we can have the knowledge, experience and skills can be replaced with so we can all achieve the most important income, we must be able to appreciate the process because the process is very difficult and we must can control themselves well. and During the celebration time, many people withdraw cash there and they try to throw open trade. .and the most terrible time in foreign exchange will come all week and it is Friday and Monday when business is opened simply or just to close.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's not like that will, you will find night locations where the volatility of the market is very low, because it is spelled out only by when. During these nights like night shows, natural meat doesn't really find the predicted effects because the market won't run much and most everyone in the market wants to get out and about such problems. in fact it is the movement of costs that enables people to benefit if they are low we will not find many benefits. and I think forex requires investment of time and we have to do with what is learned seriously, because if we only play then we will waste time and it is very bad and as traders we must always be ready and must be able to manage it properly and take all the hard work and we have to focus and always be ready then everything will be good.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's right ... and most of the time trends barely turn around that day after 1 or 2 hour New York sessions ... That time makes it pretty easy to put in a few pips ... It really feels good when you finish your week fortunately .. But most importantly you have to be vigilant at the opening in New York ... Because at that time sometimes it really goes crazy .. and I don't think so. it depends on your analysis that you make on a daily basis. Many people think that Friday is different from other days, but for me, it's not that different. If you can make a good analysis, no matter it's Monday or Friday or another day, it is possible to get a high amount of profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 418 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)