+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 418 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we must be able to walk well and as traders we must be able to walk well and as traders we must be able to do it patiently and that is very important and as traders we must be able to walk well it is very important and will be our success .. so we need to sacrifice time and that is very important and not a bad thing and as traders we must be patient and have to be able to walk well and wait for it is a good thing. and I think not only the festival season, even during bank holidays it is also very difficult to trade. And especially during those days we may not enter long-term trading. In general I would say the worst time to trade is when the market has low volatility. Because it is difficult to identify the direction of exit from a low volatile market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nidji For This Useful Post:

barak (2019-11-16)

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you think wisely then still this is not the worst time to trade again if you are smart and have the skills and understanding of the market you can make big money in December. There is no worst time to trade. Whenever you lose a trade that is the worst time. and Yes I agree with you because many traders have the habit of entering into trades after they lose a trade and they try to recover their losses and by doing this they end up making more losses. It's better to relax after losing a trade and analyze the causes of losses and then trade again when there is the right opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But according to my knowledge, volatility is very good for a trader if he knows about the reasons for that volatility. Monday and Friday both are as good for trading as other days. We must be careful with the latest news that affects the market, that's all. and It depends on a trader that he makes a good or worst time when he is in a loss. I always open my trades after proper analysis and when I lose then it's not my worst time because I still hope to get back in profit but unfortunately if my losses exceed a certain limit then I close my trade to avoid more losses.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the hardest time to do business when your sentiments are unstable is due to the fact that almost all problems can be disastrous if your sentiment becomes bad and almost all problems might succeed if all of us understand the best way to consider positive aspects with every condition. That's what of course. My partner and I met. and sub se zdad the worst time raat ka he forced the time kay mutabiq humay trading waqt nahin karaty rehna chaye bus kabhi kabhi kar leni chaye lakin is kay leye became zarur kay hum money management kay sath sath trading because of the color of the loss because sam haa karoga haha.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that during the celebration period it is not a good time to trade because so many people will rest and they might withdraw their capital on the other side to enjoy the celebration period. I have not really traded on Christmas, hopefully this Christmas I will monitor the trade. and forex trading mein belive karta hoon k trading k liey koi bhi worst time for hey hey.sirf aik cheez hi traders ki trades per karti securities hey. k uss ney trade k liey can you show attitude kia hey.agar so wo jaldi mein trade kar rha hey aur the market ko the right time fore dey raha.tu wohi worst time hey

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, we like to waste time and as traders we must always remain calm, then all will be good, and the sacrifice of time should not be wasted, because what must be done first is learning, because learning then we will succeed and that is very good indeed and we will succeed and I think with difficulty it first feels like a waste of time, but investment in time is learning, and we must learn from the time we put it then it will be beneficial and we have nothing to lose, and that is a good start and the most important action then we must always be calm and patient then everything will be good .

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no bad time on the forex trading forum, but the forex trading forum gives you the opportunity to make lots of money with your trading experience and trading knowledge, but I think the bad time is when we lose capital with our mistakes. and Especially people use their money at traditional festivals and this festival lasts for at least 2 to 3 days. The other worst time is before the closing of the weekend session and the opening session of the new week. Beginners must pay attention to these timings and should avoid trading at this hour.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade for me is the time when the market does not make a big move at all and bounces on the smaller one with a range between 10-20 pips .. they will bounce in the box and never break .. it is the worst time to trade for me because I'm a scalper !! and the worst time to trade for me is the time when the market does not make a big move at all and bounces in a small range between 10-20 pips .. they will bounce in the box and never break .. it is the worst time to trade for me because I touts really!

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is really risky and boring to trade on the side of the market too. except that you can trade anytime in any session. despite the opportunity to make a big pip come when the market becomes unstable. I have seen that the market has become very volatile during the London session. so use this session to capture a few pips. if you like scalping in volatile periods then never open a trade to the overall market trend.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes exactly what you said so I know some of my country's currency trading banks so I prefer not to trade at all because the market movement is very slow and every trade you do must be careful, especially related to money management to maintain margins that you have and you have to be disciplined for that, margins are your business life in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 418 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)