+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 418 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the month of December being Christmas and New Year holiday, so there is no news, trading by relying on fundamental analysis is very interesting, but difficult in making the analysis, because it only rumors already in repon trader, so the price is difficult in the analysis, if you already have a lot of experience I think traders who have a passion for learning to be successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420 has a reputation beyond repute Zeeshan420's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 49,125 Times in 21,962 Posts
    Today Market trend:sell

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill has a reputation beyond repute Just Chill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,963 Times in 4,605 Posts
    Today Market Anylisiss....
    Resistance points and Support points of market goes down.
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is usually done in the TF 5m, test strategies on a demo account, do not jump in trading accounts, traders do not think will quickly develop equity, because it will provoke a greedy, and will get a margin call, try to manage the risk of first mein novice trader hoon lekan itna jarur kahna pasand kerun ga k forex se behter aj kel k door mein koi or cheze nehe ho nehe sekti because humhein kisi jaga physically present nehe hona perta , her kam computer se asssani se ho jata ha, or hum apne loss ko rook sekte hain, to pher why forex worst time i think useless to say that

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree trading on the holidays or christmas is the worst. I would say about a week before and after the holidays. It goes really slow or doesn't move at all. There is no most horrible time in forex trading for trade, when you scrutinize that time is superior for profit then you do business, it’s any time in 24 hours. but you be obliged to know about basic’s of forex to get supplementary profit.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisab se US session khulne ke bad market me sabse zada fluctuations hoti hai..lekin usse worst time nahi kaha ja sakta kyunki is time pe agar tarders loss karte hai to na jane kitne traders acha pasia kama jate hai..aapke liye worst time whai hona chaahiye jis time pe aapka loss hua ho..time worst nahi hota kabhi..apaki studies aur aapke analysis galat hote hai Yeah, the worse time to open trades in forex trading is truly during festivals like christmas and new year. Many pairs during those times are not as volatile as it used to be in ordinary times.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was very difficult on Friday. Economic data for NFP is very good, and I want to open position in sell(but I still wait bonus) but after hour or maybe two hours, price begin unpredictable rise . I probably lost, don't know how much...one more crazy Friday. All sessions can make us profits in forex trading. Asian session is not very volatile, but many pips are made in those times. Festive periods are usually a wrong time to trade the forex market because many traders will be doing other things for themselves.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein novice trader hoon lekan itna jarur kahna pasand kerun ga k forex se behter aj kel k door mein koi or cheze nehe ho nehe sekti because humhein kisi jaga physically present nehe hona perta , her kam computer se asssani se ho jata ha, or hum apne loss ko rook sekte hain, to pher why forex worst time i think useless to say that bahut hi sahi kaha apne, during big festivals people withdraw their profits and close their trades so the market is very low in this period, and you may also listenm to this elsewhere too so many traders say that the month of january is profiting for them

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade in my opinion is on friday. Secondly it is also bad to trade in the second half of trading session. Because the prices are affected by both morning news and afternoon news. ya for scalping its better if we use news and 1 M chart which give us clear picture before so many time i tried to do scalping but when there is great movement then requite happen so much and due to net connection slow sometime i lost my winning trade also. so its really need careful because winning trade become loss trade if there is slow net and requite happen.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the question is month then i agree with mr moderator, december is the wort month to trade, the price could change dramatically from the previous month, that has been killing me last year, i dont want to repeat it again, i think december is the best time to trade with instinct rather than skill:-) yes brother you are correct . news time a good scalper can earn huge pips but for that need so much experience because although actual is good than forcast but pairs move some mad way . so for this have to careful all the time before scalping in news time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 418 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)