+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 418 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Worst day like festival days and Fri day generally we could not understand the market movement, these days are market is unstable and could not follow the market trend. Some traders wore about withdraw their profit from the business generally in x mas holiday that time also market unstable. trade karnay k lye koi b worst time nahi hota hai jiss k pas b acha earning ka moka hota hai us k pas is ko karnay ki samjh hoti hai aur wo achi tarha say he kafi kuch kar pata hai lekin mjhay umeed hai k me is business k zarye say kafi behter treads kar raha hun aur mjhay kamyab honay me asani hogi aur kam b chal pae ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time to trade forex currencies is when the market is absolutely volatile and these is why these can destroy you in some reason we have to prove the right direction can be proven to work well and source the right market and integration so we all kneed to work with different perspective and in the right time, timing makes it easier for one to avoid some times when you can lose everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow. and as long as you manage your trading risk so I'm sure there is no time for your trading risk in this business because we'll never run away from the risks that threaten us we just need to how we control the risk of trading

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal main day ka time kun ke subha subha jab din start hota hai us waqt market thora bhi move nahi karta hai ka ji as hum advantage hail kar akin market itna slow movekarti hai ka humy khud gusa ata hai ka 1 hour main 3 pips sa ziada market ki movement nahi hoti hai ye time worst hota ha trading karny ka liye your emotion is bad and all conditions could be profitable if we knew how to take advantages in each condition we may not get expected result as the market won't move much and mostly everyone in the market choose to stay out in such conditions

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ko karnay ka koi ek time nahi hota hai is ko koi b chahe aur kissi wakt b chahe kar sakta hai me b forex ko kar raha hn aur mjhay to is say behter aur koi business na he lagta hai aur na he me samjhta hn k koi ho sakta hai.hafty me 5 din kissi b wakt forex ko use kya ja sakta hai or order lagaya ja sakta hai koi wakt ki pabandi nahi hai. of course, strongly I think it is very true that the worse time to trade in forex market is asian market time in this period volume of forex market is very low due to low volume volatility is very low this is why this time is very boring to trade in forex market.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders, with their trading strategy. Some traders don't trade during bank or public holidays due to low volatility of the countries currency, while others exit trading, when high impact news is to be released. while some trade only when high impact news is to be released, so it all depends on you. well bro, for me I personally believe that the worst time for me to trade are Monday and Friday. on that day, I was very difficult to understand the direction of market prices. and I found it difficult to analyze because of the direction of price trends change so often. Friday I'll be more careful in the trade

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love the market when there is big distance pip and fast moving on eur/usd pair my system will work good on this movement i do not care about the time if my deal is in the right direction.
    and i don't thik so when market is too much volatile at that time if you are going to place order then there is a high chance of loosing money too I loose every thing by doing that

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders do not like trading on Monday, also with me. but I will still see opportunities to see the market in Europe and U.S. session. you also have to look at the schedule as "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow. and Festive periods or opening and closing day of the weeks are said to be not the best time to trade in forex. It is because there occur less no. of trades and we all know that when there are less trades taking place, market seems to have only low movement and that is not healthy for the traders to go for big stores. That is why we should avoid trading in those periods. And this strategy is called gap strategy

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear bro, in fact I strongly do believe that i would like to point out here that the worst times to trade forex maybe what you have been calling the best times for others. I am saying this to let the newbies in the forum to know the first Friday of the month is the best time to trade and it can also be a night mare for many newbie because of the movement in the market that day.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any day or time is good for the trade of forex so long as trader know how to read market. If scalper wish to open trade on Friday then many thing that scalper need note of is previous trend of week and news that can affect trade of Friday. Also scalper note that in the end of the dayt of Friday trader begin to take profit for week, so price can start go in opposite direction of previous trend. and According to me and my experience in the Forex market I think Friday is not good day to trade and when the holidays comes like new year and Christmas I don't trade even on the holiday of bank because Forex market in these days will stay in the sideways side and when the market is on the sideways side I don't trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 418 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)