+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 347 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ennie View Post
    how to prevent?..make only minimal order in one time and used the small lot so the margin can hold the order until reach the TP.
    Also you forgot to mention the major thing without which you will still get Margin Call.

STOP LOSS...you also need to put stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ennie is an unknown quantity at this point ennie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to prevent?..make only minimal order in one time and used the small lot so the margin can hold the order until reach the TP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    but our psychology will determine it too.
    I agree with andry777 that we can do nothing more than to improve our psychological, emotional control behavior. We can improve our capital management to prevent our accounts from margin call. We need to go for the trade with perfect stop loss order so that our account will not have to face huge loss during the trade. We must act properly about risk management too.

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I 'm sure almost all traders will answer the first choice. but if all traders do this? appears to be more traders who do option number 2. In my experience, if the account is almost mc, I did not care whether it will lose half or all of them. because it is very difficult to recover margin as before, I 'd rather give that up.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Close and Cut loss the floating position as it is always good to cut position in little bit loss then getting margin call.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course that will be better to look condition in the market first, that is so weird if I did cut loss or close position

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i prefer to see the market condition before close and cut loss. i will predict the movement again. predict until where market will going.
    Of course that will be better to look condition in the market first, that is so weird if I did cut loss or close position
    without looking of condition in market and I did that only because condition of account is floating minus. But it's
    better to cut loss or set SL than I must deposit some dollars to hold my account from floating loss.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Hedging is a option where you put two trades in opposite direction to get a clear trend.Also when trend is clear the loosing trade is closed and winning trade continues but Still you need to put Stop Loss to those trades as market can take a U turn and then both trades will be loosing trades and in this case you loose big amount of money.
    For long term trades, I learned that people doesn't put stop loss. If the market goes against the trade, I believe hedging is the only option to protect our account, is this true?

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine margin call ko prevent nahi kar paata hopon , mujhe hamesha margin call lag jaata hai main sirf pair karta hoon kabhi kabhi bach jaata hoon

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    How to avoid a margin both to you is to rely on a trading strategy to maintain capital management and most importantly, is the use of stop-loss
    apne thik kaha bhai
    margin call lagne ka main reason hai ki aapne thik se money managemnt nahi sikha hai
    aapko apne acocunt balance ke hisab se lot size kharidna chahiye aur fir ussi ke hisab se sl aur tp set karna chahiye
    margin call sirf unhi tardres ki lagti hai jinko bahut hi kam knowledge hoti hai amrket ki

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 347 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)