+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 347 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the easy way to get Margin call is misusing high leverage.
    So i advice newbies never never misuse high leverage and blame that high leverage is dangerous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea we should improve our psychology but at the same time we should always be careful not to misuse the leverage.
    whenever we trade big volumes with small capital,we should be more careful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with low capital..and i used to trade with big lot sizee ..and to prevent margin call .stopp loss will be better option..so i prefer to use stop loss

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    If you do not risk more than 5% - 10 5 of your capital , use money management and trade with patience and discipline you will be able to avoid margin call for most of the time you trade.
    money management ka sabse bada rule yahi hai ki aap apni savings me se maximum 25% hissa hi forex me lagaye
    aur fir uske bad apni har deal ko stop loss aur take profit se lock karke rakeh aur hamesha isko hi follow kare...har trader ko apni equity ke hisab se hi lots trade karne chahaiye aur issi hisab se hi lot size bhi decide karna chahaiye..money management bahut zaruri hissa hai forex trading ka jisse kabhi bhi neglect nahi karna chahaiye

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you do not risk more than 5% - 10 5 of your capital , use money management and trade with patience and discipline you will be able to avoid margin call for most of the time you trade.

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    we can do nothing more than to improve our psychological, emotional control behavior. We can improve our capital management to prevent our accounts from margin call. We need to go for the trade with perfect stop loss order so that our account will not have to face huge loss during the trade. We must act properly about risk management too.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss or cut loss are good for stop big losing and prevent the MC, but we have to see the condition and especially we have to check all time frames, so we can make a prediction for cut loss or not, this is very important because when we make cut loss but the trend move back again and this is very bad

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nikam View Post
    from my experience, if I 've lost half the funds from my account, then I will use that account to test the EA. so the results are fifty- fifty, may be recovered, or exposed to mc.
    Instead of trying EA you can still trade according to your strategy with higher lot to recover the loss.
    But it is always better to protect our account by trading with small lot orders to prevent the margin call.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    from my experience, if I 've lost half the funds from my account, then I will use that account to test the EA. so the results are fifty- fifty, may be recovered, or exposed to mc.

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevent Margin Call be doing the good Money Management. I try my best not to open a big lot size plus I try to avoid over trading so it becomes very easy to avoid Margin Call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 347 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)