+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 347 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frozz View Post
    That's right. There is no trader who can trade well in their first time of trading but trader could be better if
    he has spent a lot of time in forex to know many different conditions in the market and learn from his mistakes
    in the past. So, that is important to create trading journal so you will know your own performance so far.
    the experience will be the best teacher for us, than from a bad experience or good experience in our trade, then this will make our trade knowledge and skills increase, provided that if we fail, then we want to fix our mistakes .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    all basically the same methods to find profits as much as possible but its use is sometimes still not right so the trader does not have a chance in getting a big profit and that they often make an alibi.the strategy that we use we can use for scalping or swing trading. depends on what timeframe we do trading. if we use a small timeframe, then we can use it to make scalping. whereas using a large timeframe we could do swing trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    There are a few tips to avoid margin call
    1. Never risk more than 5% of your trading capital in a one-time trading.
    2. Always use stop-loss order.
    3. Never over-trading.
    4. Do not let profits run into losses.
    I certainly hope to do it one to avoid me from a margin call.
    but when our trading is often influenced by emotions that can make a bad result.
    and in times like that we will forget the rules we have to do with discipline.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    I prevent the margin call in the following two ways :
    1 - I use good money management and trade with low lot
    2 - I use stop loss so if market crashed or have a spike I can loss only what I can afford.
    These are one of the best methods to prevent margin call and not to mention that the risk management is the best and effective tool for a trader to prevent margin call and by minimizing their risks and losses traders can prevent margin calls always.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sabbir20 View Post
    I love the easy way to get a margin call is not that high on purpose.
    My advice to newbies that do not have high leverage and high leverage hazardous waste, which do not explode.
    iske alawa agar naye traders apne trading account me hamesha stop loss aur take profit ka use karenge tab bhi unhe margin call nahi lagegi
    margin call lagne ka main reaso hota hai ki trader ka money management thik nahi hota ..zadatar aisa naye traders ke sath hi hota hai

Member sabbir20 is an unknown quantity at this point sabbir20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love the easy way to get a margin call is not that high on purpose.
    My advice to newbies that do not have high leverage and high leverage hazardous waste, which do not explode.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    I prevent the margin call in the following two ways :
    1 - I use good money management and trade with low lot
    2 - I use stop loss so if market crashed or have a spike I can loss only what I can afford.
    There are a few tips to avoid margin call

1. Never risk more than 5% of your trading capital in a one-time trading.

2. Always use stop-loss order.

3. Never over-trading.

4. Do not let profits run into losses.

Junior Member unamed is an unknown quantity at this point unamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hi everyone

Many people often face problems red pips which will ends and it leads to a margin call (MC).

So what will you do to prevent the MC?

1. Close and Cut loss the floating position
    2. Do Deposit to increase the margin
    depending on the state chart who is going on, if the analysis says maybe the price will turn around, then I prefer to wait for prices to turn.
    but if the analysis says the trend will continue, then I prefer cut loss.
    I did not choose the deposit, because it requires a longer process..

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rinjani View Post
    to be able to make trades with safer course we should be able to use proper money management and strategy according to market situation. we should see margins that we have and are not affected by emotion to perform the position with a large number of lots ..
    Yes our available Free margin is the most important one for us, and we should always keep an eye on it and before opening any new order we should check whether our available margin can withstand the loss if happens in new order or not and our stop loss should be placed accordingly.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned rinjani is on a distinguished road rinjani's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    To prevent margin call I always use good money management and never open so many positions. I just open 2-3 positions with standard lot sizes and wait for them to come in profit, if they go in loss then I don't panic and wait for them to give me some profit.
    to be able to make trades with safer course we should be able to use proper money management and strategy according to market situation. we should see margins that we have and are not affected by emotion to perform the position with a large number of lots ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 347 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)