+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 347 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    we have to maintain at all times a Neat 500% margin on all trades.

What this does is that all the trades will be carried out and none will be stopped due to the lack of the funds.
    I agree this would keep our account safe and we can wait for our trades to come in profit, but this stops us from trading until we are able to close these trades, which i think rarely a trader likes so i feel it would be better to have a stop loss and in that case even maintaining lower margin will be ok.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we have to maintain at all times a Neat 500% margin on all trades.

What this does is that all the trades will be carried out and none will be stopped due to the lack of the funds.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my friend, I don't agree with you. You should not make any trade without any stop loss. what you said " Do Deposit to increase the margin" is something a trader should never do if he is losing consistently. He should first trade with another strategy and should save his deposit by reducing his losses.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can prevent your account from margin call if you control you greed and emotions. You set your daily targets of profit or loss. When you have 2% loss of your total capital leave the market that day.

Banned kulonikilaregunung is on a distinguished road kulonikilaregunung's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is very risky but if we can master it and understand the circumstances that the price movement could provide a big advantage for us to be like that in requiring a trader's experience and skill in reading the market price...

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time I play aggressive and most of the time I remain within the limits, with good money management and discipline trading. when trend confirmed, then I go for big lots and get some good profit no for all the time.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best medicine is for margin call is our money management system. Without a good money management system we could be looser even with a very good strategy. So i think it is our money management that can save us form margin call .

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    We all put lot of efforts in to trading to prevent margin call and make profit while trading. What i feel is we should have enough patience to watch and wait for the right chance to enter and exit in the market. Only our analysis is the best friend which helps us to make profit and keep the Margin call away.
    Yeh we should stick to our analysis and if it goes wrong should not wait to exit the trades. Other think we should not keep on expecting more and more profit rather book profit on predecided target or at least near resistance.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all put lot of efforts in to trading to prevent margin call and make profit while trading. What i feel is we should have enough patience to watch and wait for the right chance to enter and exit in the market. Only our analysis is the best friend which helps us to make profit and keep the Margin call away.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned Phenom II X6 is an unknown quantity at this point Phenom II X6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    yes i agree we just focus on money management then we can not got margin call.
    but money management is not enough we should also use stop loss and take profit in our eatch trade..some time hedging can also use for avode margin call.
    good my friend. you have told us all those things which are necessary for the good tradings and while using you can do something which prevent from margin call and you know once you will receive it then you may be in tention about your account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 347 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)