+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 347 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not understand clearly how it affects if our balance drops very low nearing completion please help me on this issue that Actually when the margin call comes there is nothing to do than waiting with the Margin call is the worst thing that can happen to your account because of that means that you only have a little equity if it is not left without anything and the margin call means that all the money we have as capital is exhausted because our position is reduced by the margin limits that we have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good is a good topic to discuss, we can get a lot of money from Forex trading and need to understand that there is a high risk in forex trading. So we don't open many trades to avoid margin calls. We do not continue losses more and more. and I did cut the loss or ambient orientation without superficial health on the market and I did it exclusively because the account period was floating minus. But it can cut the amount or set the SL than I have to install a lot of dollars to delay my reasons for floating departure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In trading we need to ensure that capital is maintained and can trade again until after you trade using a demo account and you have mastered how to trade and transact then you use a real account without deposits in advance such as, we must continue to strive to be a professional than I have to said that it felt terrible than when I faced a margin call so I immediately locked it & told my mentor.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss is a condition that we can wake up well to learn forex because I also feel the loss and margin call not from Forex trading is quite difficult to always be able to make a profit, during the first few months I trade I actually often loss and margin calls namely Margin calls is the thing that aggravates the things that I have felt and experienced, my margin call capital of $ 100 disappears in only 24 hours therefore we are traders who still do a lot of stem losses and rarely are able to profit and make sure if the end result is always in the form of losses and margin calls.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls are feared by traders, margin calls can be prevented by good money management, using Lot in connection with capital, not too many open positions, not too greedy and ambitious to get big profits in a short time. It's very risky to prevent margin calls when you trade quickly increasing capital to strengthen equity. and if you have a good trading plan and good money management then you don't lose in the forex market so follow a good trading plan and money management to get bigger profits in trading You have to study well to get a goal

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To prevent margin calls, we traders must ensure that we follow our money management rules to ensure that we only expose a small portion of our account to risk. Forex trading is very risky so we must follow the rules of risk management and money to prevent losses. and forex mai sab sai bat is important yahe hoti hi what is the margin call na aye kio yahe sai ap ki trade ka sala pata cahlta hi aur yai bhea zruri nah hai k ap loss na aye magar jou experienced trader hota hi wo loss ko cover bhea kar laita hi ..

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pehli baat tu ye hai k ap margin call se bachny k liye hamesha low risk apply karen small lot size use karen is se agar koi trade apky against ho jaaye tu apky pass itna margin ho k ap usko hold kar saken aur agar aisa na kar saken i mean ap ziada lots laga lein aur account wash hony wala ho tu pehle lots thori karen yeni kuch close kar dein taaky baqion ko hold kia ja saky agar isky bawajood mazeed loss ho raha ho tu ap loss mein trades close kar dein taaky apka account wash hony se bach saky.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even if we have large capital in our account, we should not take the higher risks that we can handle. High risk will endanger the life of our account, it doesn't matter if we have small or large capital. We must learn how to manage our risk level at a low percentage rather than just thinking of our profit target. Because sometimes, profit targets will only obscure our vision and make us greedy. And, the calculation of risk will really help us.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The easiest way to avoid margin calls is not to borrow from a stock broker. If an investor can produce an investment return that is better than the interest rate of a stock broker, then the investor will want to take advantage of the additional effects provided by the investment margin. and it's easy to prevent margin calls and that is you have to open a low lot trade and use low risk and avoid high risk and another way is to use stop losses for each trade so you will get limited losses and this will prevent from margin calls.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two jumps to keeping the strip label based on my older ones. The first and the most useful is to use the departure limits in your trade. No matter what makes you unprofitable, never forget it. The indorse is in no hurry with your industrial psychotherapy. If you hit the groovy market substance of your post leaving a gift, you profit does not lose. and if I say it now it's really very disgusting when a trader sees a margin call and this is a worrying situation for traders in forex trading. I don't think there is a way to stop margin trading without stopping when you invest your money in many open positions. I hope that no one is included in the margin call and therefore we plan your trading plan before opening a position on the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 347 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)