+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 347 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion, this forum is very useful for novice traders, because they can learn in this forum with experienced traders, so if they fail in their trade, then they can ask for help from experienced traders in this forum to solve it. Their problem. and Margin Call provides information that anytime we can lose. That's boring I have faced this position when I was a new trader. The first time I lost money and made me lose. This time I happened to myself. I feel very nervous when showing Margin Call. That is my lack of market control. Sorry for that. But I'm happy now, it's my learning site.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the best way to prevent margin calls is to prevent that from happening, by having good money management, we can save from margin calls, but anything can happen in the market, so if a margin call is on its way, I will choose the first choice , close and cut losses on floating positions, rather than depositing to increase margins which means we are risking more money, and it looks like you have a lot of knowledge about saving funds from margin calls. I have seen many people who do not know about money management and lose their savings due to trading with the wrong knowledge. So many experienced traders do not know how to implement a forextrading management system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading man rules man aik cheez jo hey woh money management bhee hey jiss ko ham log follow kar margin key call sey bach saktey hen is the key ilawa many sizes men hamen risk acount ka .10% using because ho ga phir bey shak aq waqt man 5 direct trading open kar lein koi masla naheen hey. and Forex trading karte margin time calls nahi Aaye Eske Liye Forex traders to Paas good money management and risk management knowledge Ki Honi Chahiye aur traders to Paas Na Sirf knowledge of Honi Chahiye Balki Good money management ko follow the hue of the trading unco trading bhi karani chahiye.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss or cut loss is good for stopping large losses and preventing MC, but we have to look at the conditions and especially we have to check all time frames, so we can make predictions for cut loss or not, this is very important because when we make a cut loss but the trend back in motion and this is very bad and I always follow the rules of money management and trade with smaller lot sizes. And I also use Stop Loss which is a very important tool for preventing margin calls. I have never faced a margin call. The secret is that I always use Stop Loss using money management and chart analysis

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with your opinion that money management will be able to keep our accounts from margin calls so we must use good and correct money management discipline in accordance with the strategies and systems used. and stop loss or cut loss is good for stopping big losses and preventing MC, but we have to look at the conditions and especially we have to check all time frames, so we can make predictions for cut loss or not, this is very important because when we make cut loss but the trend is back in motion and this is very bad

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have done from the market rules and Forex is a risky business as we can see. Such a kind of Forex currency trading speculators can definitely reduce border phones usually through utilizing appropriate dollar management policies. My partner and I ensure that when I jeopardize only 3 percent is related to my personal account balance in each transaction. and so that the risk of hum hum lunga trading karein aur oak is protected base par minimum leverage to saath kare trading for yeh hamara motive sacred hai aur additional risk or excess lene se hum bachati hai aur yahi trading ka rules hona chahiye chahe wo newcomers ho ya experience sab to liye ek hi method hona chahiye trades karne to liye.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the only way to stop getting frequent margin calls ... Although that won't prevent you from getting a margin call ... But it will slow down the rate at which your account blows ... And if you have a winning strategy, combine it. with the right money management can give you great success and before trading I see market conditions and casting ahead and then open a trade, set take profit and stop loss according to current conditions. stop loss prevents large losses and thus can save us from margin calls. Another way to prevent margin calls is to not trade in high volatile markets. You can prevent margin calls from understanding current trends.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I do not agree with you. That way you will only add money in losing positions to lose more. Instead of always trying and using lots of stop loss and risk in each of your traders, so even if you lose, you lose a little and have good trading skills and use small or appropriate lot sizes and set our stop loss on all trades. the main thing we can do to prevent margin calls in our trading.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all make many efforts in trading to prevent margin calls and make profit when trading. What I feel is that we must have enough patience to watch and wait for the right opportunity to enter and exit the market. Only our analysis is our best friend who helps us make money and keep Margin calls away. and Ezah we must stick to our analysis and if it is wrong do not wait to get out of trade. Others think we should not continue to expect more and more profit than to book profits at a predetermined target or at least close to resistance.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to subadra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    approaching a margin call indicates that you have a poor money management and risk management system. I think there is nothing we can do to prevent Margin Calls except to improve our psychology and use good money management and good risk management. and If we implement good risk management in our trades every day, then we can prevent margin calls. We will not get a margin call because we always use low risk in every trade and use a stop loss, so we will not suffer a large loss and will not get a margin call too, we can maintain the security of our account and ballance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 347 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)