+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 347 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro, generally in forex trading i personally think that you have a bad money management and risk management system. it's always said that stay away from MCs because if you are too scared of the MCs and close the trade in losses, after that the price will turn around and reach your TP level. So there is no point in feeling for it and I believe using stop loss will always help us to prevent margin calls, especially if we trade using small lotsizes or low leverage. We are not afraid to get a margin call as long as we trade using stop loss and never trade with large lotsize. we need to be disciplined with risk management and money management to prevent margin calls

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best thing to do to prevent margin calls is to respect money management and trade with little risk to protect your capital from big losses, also discipline in your trading is very important and you must always commit to rules. and margin calls are preventing risk management and money management. You need to know the balance and equity in your account, you need to calculate the leverage accordingly. as part of money management, the most important part is to stop all your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Point number one must be considered to prevent margin calls from making mistakes into large losses by only opening trades with appropriate lot sizes and with well-calculated SLs. It's better to prevent it than to control it. and Using lower leverage or using lower margins is almost the same, but it's better to choose a smaller leverage because it will stop you from adding more to your losing position which would be wise to protect your account.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astrajingga For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-11-17), Unregistered (1)

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course my dear, I clearly believe that first of all has a good stop loss order to prevent small accounts by getting a margin call and if you accidentally trade in the wrong direction and trade close to the margin call then I recommend trading to close the trade as soon as possible and refill accounts and other times have good trading strategies and plans. and, basically, I want to believe that to get a margin deposit amount in a trading account. and avoiding floating losses and waiting for new signals to trade and gain smart profits in our lives. So analyze market trends and see the level of price action to manage market price levels.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BCA For This Useful Post:

khelex (2019-11-17)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way to prevent the loss of a trading account or a margin call that like losing everything you have in your account there is a lot that can be done when trading forec x markets there is a good chance that we work with good ratios and good working principles and can help us at the right time we have to prove the same thing and my Forex trading profit earns because abstruse hi margin margin call is always safe rakhna easy hai so that aap low risk to trading card balance to aapko margin call kabhi nahi milegi, high risk to sath trading karne walo ko margin call ka khatra hota hai

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dependence on capital management companies is the only way out of margin and also close transactions as soon as they reach their destination and not wait for maximum profits and we must be alert to greed, we must also deposit funds in the account every certain period and not open Plaut transactions high, especially if the account is small and try to change style and open your mind to fix problems for what we have done and then develop strategies as soon as possible, but the thing to note is that we must be careful for all conditions and use good strategies

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm currently learning how to use hedging and martingale as my backup tool to help me from being dragged by trends. I know it's not easy but I believe with good practice I can start using it in a short time. So I will have more options to prevent me from margin calls. and yes, this is very good, we have to be careful and then be disciplined to wait for the right moment for an open position and because if we push so hard and rush for it, we only get the things that are careless and get some losses of course,

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually my dear i really think that i avoid taking big risks and not all my trades do, i make sure to make a good analysis before taking trades. Margin calls are bad and show that we cannot trade, so I hope to be able to manage my current bonus in the right way and make success. and I always believe that everyone will scare the MC or the margin call. But all that can be prevented by increasing capital or we act to cut the losses that are currently open. But if I'm alone, I often cut a losing position in the hope of opening an upside down position.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will definitely make sure that account activity doesn't go too far so I have to go through such a scenario but this is an experience for every young trader who thinks that making money in Forex trading is fun and we can use a careless approach to making money and keep doing it until they get a marginal call and experience the first account being blown and they need to avoid it in the future because they have to leave trading at 10% of the account loss and return for a demo and get it consistently for several months then come back again to trade live accounts.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls can be easily prevented if you only follow a few basics of forex trading. You don't need to risk more than 3% of the total account size in one trade. Many traders therefore face a margin call on their account and are unaware that risk management is also an important point in forex trading. and Margin is calling koi a big problem nahi hi, traders so that good money management to the trading card trading to unko ye kabhi aahi hai problem, margin call waise traders ko milati hai jo high risk to the trading carte hai yaa jo profit get karne to liye oak sath bahut saari open card position hi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 347 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)