+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 347 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well unfortunately actually in forex it is no doubt that here are two very good methods that we can employ to prevent margin calls, first is stop loss - this is a weapon that cuts our losses and the other is trading with small margins or user leverage so low that we trade small and the losses never grow or it is difficult to grow to put us in a lower margin situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately, I always believe that preventing margin calls is easy. If you feel that your account will go into a margin call, then you can hedge bad trades until you can sort out bad trades. Hedging should only be used as a last resort. However, if you feel that trading may be reversed in its trends, you can deposit more funds into your trading account and you have a bad money management and risk management system. it's always said that stay away from MCs because if you are too scared of the MCs and close the trade in losses, and after that the price will turn around and reach your TP level. So there is no point in feeling for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always try to play on the safer side because I have never shown greed and for me losing 2% for a day and 5% for a week requires a one-month break from your trade until you know the reason and find out the facts. that's why those mistakes happen and when you correct those mistakes I promise that you even get marginal calls all your life. and have a good stop loss order to prevent small accounts by getting a margin call and if you accidentally trade in the wrong direction and trade close to the margin call then I suggest trading to close the trade as soon as possible and refill the account and have a strategy next time and a good trading plan.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know how to trade in the forex market, you have to learn a lot about this market and what might be done in a few moments of trading. The forex market has enough speculators to take your balance in a few days. planning is very necessary when starting any job, I think especially in forex trading it is very important. planning that comes after experience either by yourself or from the experience of others can be more effective. and to prevent margin calls, we must trade without our greed. when our greed obstructs our trade, we bet high positions and it often affects us.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear because actually I think in forex trading using lot size must be adjusted to the amount of capital we use. Do not use excessive lot sizes. besides, not too many positions are open at one time. always place a stop loss as a precaution to avoid large losses. I think we are stepping in to avoid a margin call. and actually in forex I believe depositing money every time you get a margin call is not the right choice or option because a trader needs to use money management to improve the quality of his trade and a trader cannot keep saving money every time there is a loss.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well personally with me, I believe it's not a good idea to use high lot sizes for trading no matter you use low capital or high capital because that will be a high risk trade and there is a tendency to face Margin Calls more easily when you use lot sizes high. To prevent Margin Calls, so you have to use good money management and high lot size is not good enough money management for me.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not my friend, I do not agree with you. You cannot trade anything without stop loss. what you say "Make a Deposit to increase margin" is something that a trader should not do if he consistently loses. First he must trade with another strategy and must save his deposit by reducing his loss. and This depends on the instrument you are trading, for example if you trade with a fundamentally strong instrument like gold, if you need margin requirements why let your account burn (remember loose loss + spread), it's better to make a deposit and buy more if possible - I would say if you have a lot of capital purchases every fall, the lower gold level does not last long.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not my friend, I do not agree with you. You cannot trade anything without stop loss. what you say "Make a Deposit to increase margin" is something that a trader should not do if he consistently loses. First he must trade with another strategy and must save his deposit by reducing his loss. and yes i agree with you. we must make money management and follow it. And also stop loss is the main concept that must be followed. we have thoroughly analyzed and placed positions with stop loss.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally good to me, I think many times I play aggressively and most of the time I stay within limits, with good money management and trading discipline. when the trend is confirmed, then I will choose a big lot and get a big profit not for all time. and, I actually believe that a margin call is something that we should not meet because it can reduce the morale of the trader. and can also make us lose money and be more afraid to enter this business. so it is far better to use small lot sizes or insert SL.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well actually i personally think if we will make a good and strong strategy my dear before starting work here my dear so we can save our account to come margin call it is a very bad condition of every account when we receive margin call options so try to avoid it and make a good strategy. and in fact I believe margin calls must be maintained for our safety to get more profit and to avoid losses in forex trading. so please set profit-taking options and stop losses when opening trading positions in the current market and price level actions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 347 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)