+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 347 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must have a margin call experience, my friend told me that he will be the first trader who never gets a margin call but the fact after a few days he gets a margin call lol it is but how do we avoid it we set stop loss points for our trades if no, we might not have the chance to see the account because there is no effective way to avoid margin calls except and that is the first rule in forex. If you are not ready for it, it is better not to take forex because it will harm all traders ready to lose even

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss and take profit are part of money management and not something different as you mentioned money management and stop loss and take profit separately. Stop loss is very important and make it a golden rule to place a stop loss on all your trades. and you can prevent margin calls easily if you control your greed and emotions because when your greed runs out, you trade in high valium to get more and more profit with low investment so this is the reason for margin calls.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually every trader can avoid this if they make an effort then a margin call is the worst thing in forex trading just to stop bleeding. this is a very difficult and very easy market so our miscalculations and measurement errors fall in danger zones that approach the margin call level (margin level is less than 100% or losses of more than 75% in equity)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always apply this hedging strategy if I am in the wrong position but to protect my balance also to save me from margin calls therefore I think this capital is enough to avoid me from margin calls if I use good money management because the broker is not continue to open your trade in a losing position then you start trading without placing a stop loss in place so it is very sad when we experience a margin call

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems like you are writing about my experience also argin call is a difficult thing that is when you have opened a position but you do not have enough free margins to cover your losses and then you stop until it is true that most margin call traders touch and it is very important to save your account from a margin call that What I have learned from online margin is a guarantee that must be paid by the holders of financial instruments to cover part or all of the credit risk from their partners

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you don't want to get a margin call, you have to be patient before you enter a position ... you should be able to read price movements using tools such as moving averages, bolinger bands, etc. and you need skills to control your balance, don't forget your money management. and Proper trading without stop loss is the worst mistake made by any trader. You can't even start trading without setting a stop loss value and taking a profit value. Often that happens then you have made an order without SL or TP and suddenly the electricity is turned off and when you come back again a big loss awaits you, so you must be careful in this regard.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both my partner and I will state that getting close to the border call shows that you have a poor funding oversight and also a possible surveillance program. it is said he will defend miles away by the MC. do not be greedy. and also to get risk and also buy close to whatever MC I will ignore it, in fact that you use increases the risk, let's see when the item improves

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also as part of money management, you must know the balance and equity in your account. You must calculate the appropriate leverage. As part of money management, the most important part is to stop all your trading. and Yes, you are right if we use the right stop loss and take profit and discipline trading and use good money management at 5 percent of capital, then we can secure our capital from margin calls. But one thing I want to add again is the right time to enter the forex market.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you need to tell you money management, style and trading too. Make some improvements in your trading strategy ... try hedging a few times too to save your account and prevent margin calls. and you must first use small lots and leverage for your forex account. After that you must use a strict stop loss for every order you make. By doing this, it is not possible to push your trade to a margin call

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin calls can be avoided by trading with the right money and risk management techniques, one must trade according to account balances and available free margins. Avoid trading large lots until you are more than 200% sure that prices will move in favor. and I agree with you, we must always remember that we play with the aim of money is to achieve profit. I try to make every transaction protection by placing a stop loss on each transaction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 347 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)