+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 347 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मुझे लगता है कि वहाँ कुछ भी नहीं है कि हम क्या कर सकते हैं हमारे मनोविज्ञान में सुधार के अलावा मार्जिन कॉल रोकने के लिए और अच्छा उपयोग है
    पैसे प्रबंधन और अच्छी जोखिम प्रबंधन. हमारा अच्छा जोखिम प्रबंधन इसे रोकने के (मैं sl रणनीति का इस्तेमाल किया)
    लेकिन हमारे मनोविज्ञान यह भी निर्धारित करेगा.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hi everyone

Many people often face problems red pips which will ends and it leads to a margin call (MC).

So what will you do to prevent the MC?

1. Close and Cut loss the floating position
    2. Do Deposit to increase the margin
    if you don't want to get margin call, you must be patient before you enter the position...you should be able to read price movements by using tools like moving averages, bolinger bands, etc. and you need skill to control your balance, don't forget your money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i use lot size as per my balance in the account and open a few trades at a time and i always attach sl target to all my positions to minimize the loss thus preventing mc
    ya sl and tp dene se aapna balance safe hota he. par utna sl de jitna ki aapke balance me margin call na ho. aur main bhi aapne account ke balance ke hisab se aur accha time ko dekhte hue trade volume barata hoon ya ghata hoon. isse hum kabhi margin call ke andar nehi aayenge.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i use lot size as per my balance in the account and open a few trades at a time and i always attach sl target to all my positions to minimize the loss thus preventing mc
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    but our psychology will determine it too.
    No, hedging will control the margin in safe place. But, we should have some experience to break the hedging.
    Money management should be follow by the newbie and small capital traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    does exactly what you are saying that we will find it difficult to recover our accounts that will have MC but it could still do the recovery from the surrender and let the MC
    from my experience, if I 've lost half the funds from my account, then I will use that account to test the EA. so the results are fifty- fifty, may be recovered, or exposed to mc.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I 'm sure almost all traders will answer the first choice. but if all traders do this? appears to be more traders who do option number 2. In my experience, if the account is almost mc, I did not care whether it will lose half or all of them. because it is very difficult to recover margin as before, I 'd rather give that up.
    does exactly what you are saying that we will find it difficult to recover our accounts that will have MC but it could still do the recovery from the surrender and let the MC

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    I 'm sure almost all traders will answer the first choice. but if all traders do this? appears to be more traders who do option number 2. In my experience, if the account is almost mc, I did not care whether it will lose half or all of them. because it is very difficult to recover margin as before, I 'd rather give that up.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by siberian View Post
    Of course that will be better to look condition in the market first, that is so weird if I did cut loss or close position
    without looking of condition in market and I did that only because condition of account is floating minus. But it's
    better to cut loss or set SL than I must deposit some dollars to hold my account from floating loss.
    i agree with you, but if just have small floating minus, such as just 15 pips, for my personal is better to hedge my posisition.

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i prefer to see the market condition before close and cut loss. i will predict the movement again. predict until where market will going.
    Of course that will be better to look condition in the market first, that is so weird if I did cut loss or close position
    without looking of condition in market and I did that only because condition of account is floating minus. But it's
    better to cut loss or set SL than I must deposit some dollars to hold my account from floating loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 347 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)