+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that managing risk is the only way to avoid the margin call. we should take a small risk for our order and aim for small consistently profit. using stoploss can be an option for minimize our losses and makes our account away from margin call. I completely agree with you. Only leverage abuse can kill our account any amount there and have to abandon
    the mentality of revenge and also have to get well mentally as this I lost a lot and
    if we can do that then I think its possible to prevent MC.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, This is very important for any trader that never be the victim of this or that things we all know that forex trading involves a lot o risk and if we did not make a good money management system very hard for us that to control the losses and The most important thing that many bignners do as they do all things that leads to loss in their beaignning is to trade directly in real accounts and not uing stop loss and not using take profit and they trade as i have my friend that start trading in forex market with real account and he do not know the meaning of stop loss and take profit then he lose his money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko esme order place karne se pehle he apne margin ko ache se dekhlena chahiye,esme trader aise he order place nahi kar sakta hai,esme trader jetna chahe utna acha pehle market me analysis karenga woi uske liye acha hai.. personally my dear, for me I also do consider that margin call is related to risk and money management. even we have a good strategy, we can't trust it 100% because there is no perfect strategy at all. we also need to calculated how much safety volume of our orders, do not use very large amount of lots in our orders, that is one way to avoid margin call.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To prevent margin call the best and I feel that the only way is to use proper money management. If you do trading with money management rule on your account then I am quite sure that you won't get margin call on your account plus obviously you should know and have good experience of trading without having these you can't be a trader and you can't win trades which will lead to margin call.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to avoid the margin call is to be a disciplined investor. a good trader never puts his capital at risk with high leverage trades. I think anxiety should be avoided and patience to reach the objectives previously defined. the margin call is a very traumatic situation but few investors correct the causes. you must know about what steps arise margin call along with it you can cut of chances of sellout. you must maintain 25% capital in your account all the times. it wisely to choose 30% and so far it all depend upon market variations. Market always varies so always remain vigilant with your equity in your account.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Preventing margin call is quite easy. If you feel that your account is going to go into margin call, then you can hedge the trade that is going bad until you can sort out the bad trade. Hedging should only be used as a last resort. If you however feel that the trade might reverse in its trend, you can deposit more funds into your trading account. and Yes. Other than excess fund in our account, if are good enough to limit our stop-loss levels and volume levels we can greatly prevent the margin calls. Choosing leverage and volume size based on our capital money by considering the stop-loss level which is provided by our strategies will enable us to prevent margin calls.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call is some time is the mistake of the trader it self because they like to open the trades with big lot size and at the end they got the margin call. If you have good money in your account then try to use it wisely. You will get some pretty money from that. and Your opinion is true. margin call is not the end of everything, but we can take positive lessons from the margin call. we got a margin call means we still have to study hard, we must continue to enhance the abilities we have. learned all the mistakes that cause us to get a margin call.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen chaye k hamen kabhi bhi aisa time tak hamen apni account ko hamen margin call tak ana nhi chaye hamen forex market mein is se bachny k lyie hamen stop loss ko use karna chaye agar jo hum chahte hai ki margin call humare ko na aaye to iske liye sabse jayda jaruri hota hai money management use karna bhai, iska istemaal karne se hum chote risk par trade karne lag jaate hai.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't agree with you. In that manner you will be only adding money in your losing position to lose more. Instead always try and use stop loss and risk very much in your every trader, so that even if you lose, you lose little. and Always take care of your money and if you know how to open the good trades then you should try to open the trade other wise you should take rest because money can go to some one else account with giving margin call to you.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh we should stick to our analysis and if it goes wrong should not wait to exit the trades. Other think we should not keep on expecting more and more profit rather book profit on predecided target or at least near resistance. and Now many people goes to mentor to have clear idea about forex trading and to gain success.I think practical knowledge is more important then theoretical.So if we practise our trading plan in our Demo account it will be helpful in real trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)