+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    i prefer to see the market condition before close and cut loss. i will predict the movement again. predict until where market will going.
    You mean you will wait for price reversal? If you have floating loss and you wait for the price to go back again?
    That is really a good idea,but before you do like that just analyze and make sure that the price will surely come back to your direction.
    Because if you get too scared of MC and close the trade in loss,and after that the price will reverse and attain your TP level.So there is no use of feeling for that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hi everyone

Many people often face problems red pips which will ends and it leads to a margin call (MC).

So what will you do to prevent the MC?

1. Close and Cut loss the floating position
    2. Do Deposit to increase the margin
    i prefer to see the market condition before close and cut loss. i will predict the movement again. predict until where market will going.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    well i shall say that getting near to a margin call shows that you have a bad money management and risk management system . it's always said that keep far away from MC . just don't get greedy . and if you want to take high risk and got near a MC i would say let it go , after all you are taking the risk let's see if it changes .
    greedy bias arising from the loss earlier and more step helps us against ourselves when we experience loss to immediately avoid the market because it will be harmful to our comrades account

6. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i shall say that getting near to a margin call shows that you have a bad money management and risk management system . it's always said that keep far away from MC . just don't get greedy . and if you want to take high risk and got near a MC i would say let it go , after all you are taking the risk let's see if it changes .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,630 Times in 332 Posts
    margin call ko prevent krne k liye sabse badiyaa tarika hai maoney management...i made planing for every months about my targets and loss and second if my trade is going in opposite direction in my trade then i will put other opposite order in double/triple size with very less tp pips.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prevention is always better.
    So its always better to have a good Money management and use correct lot size rather than depositing money when nearing a MC.
    So its better to stay safe before itself.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    mergin call se bachne ke liye sabse accha aur sabse jyada jaruri chik he stop loss dena. aur vara volume se trde na karna. aapke balance kam ho aur aap bara volume pe trade karenge to aap ko to mergin call milege na. aur ha isliye to risk management sikhna chahiye.
    ha agar hum 10% of our balance se position open karte hai to margin call hume nahi lageaga aur stop loss ko ek badiya chiz hain margin call ko avoid karne ka.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mergin call se bachne ke liye sabse accha aur sabse jyada jaruri chik he stop loss dena. aur vara volume se trde na karna. aapke balance kam ho aur aap bara volume pe trade karenge to aap ko to mergin call milege na. aur ha isliye to risk management sikhna chahiye.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), sherylwajid (2018-06-20)

Member andry777 will become famous soon enough andry777's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    but our psychology will determine it too.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to andry777 For This Useful Post:

Anytime

How do you prevent Margin call?

Hi everyone

Many people often face problems red pips which will ends and it leads to a margin call (MC).

So what will you do to prevent the MC?

1. Close and Cut loss the floating position
    2. Do Deposit to increase the margin

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anytime For This Useful Post:

Abidine (2012-07-09), ForFoReX1 (2011-11-29), insta trader (2012-02-01), jokotole09 (2012-06-13), sofeenevu (2012-08-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 347 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347

Subscribe to this Thread (6)