+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 982 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 981 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,710 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i never join to be pamm trader and pamm investor, i still not understand about Pamm account. but i will try it in next time, if i have more money from my profit.
    In pamm investor, you invest your money. there is no need of huge funds. You can invest your small fund to test. There are lot of pamm traders do their best. There are lot of benefits in pamm.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Nice to hear this. In pamm system, you dont want to worry. If you are pamm trader, there must pressure for you. If you are pamm investor, you dont worry. I had positive experience in pamm investor,.
    i never join to be pamm trader and pamm investor, i still not understand about Pamm account. but i will try it in next time, if i have more money from my profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    yesterday was my first time i'm using PAMM system, suggest by my friend... it might be a new experience.. risk was always there but with on going learning basis and coaching, the risk can be reduce and the profit can be increase...
    Nice to hear this. In pamm system, you dont want to worry. If you are pamm trader, there must pressure for you. If you are pamm investor, you dont worry. I had positive experience in pamm investor,.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday was my first time i'm using PAMM system, suggest by my friend... it might be a new experience.. risk was always there but with on going learning basis and coaching, the risk can be reduce and the profit can be increase...

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kal maine loss kiya eurusd me, main rumour sun kar loss kiya, abhi kabhi dusre ke baat nahi sunuga..maine sell kiya aur abhi bad gaya, thoda correction hua i think so.
    Abhi main waiting kar raha hu acha signal ke lliye

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i guessed you have analyzed for your mistakes well. And try not to repeat the same mistakes and i can say with confidence that the same scenario will come to you again and before deciding your course of action at that time, remember how did you made a mistake earlier. so rethink and take the decision
    okey, certainly i dont want to repeat the same mistake, i'll try to re-analyze or evaluate my trading. i have a not good emotion when trade altough i have a good startegy, its my problem.
    i realize my psychology is very bad.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Experience today, I 'm learning how to use a nail indicator. Because this is not an indicator repaint then I should be able to combine them with candle heiken ashi. if anyone has already experienced in this?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks sir , i try to not stressed now, but i feel bad, because i dont have enough money now. i just a student
    okey, i would take it as experience so i will learn in this mistake and try to not make same mistake again
    i guessed you have analyzed for your mistakes well. And try not to repeat the same mistakes and i can say with confidence that the same scenario will come to you again and before deciding your course of action at that time, remember how did you made a mistake earlier. so rethink and take the decision
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks sir , i try to not stressed now, but i feel bad, because i dont have enough money now. i just a student
    okey, i would take it as experience so i will learn in this mistake and try to not make same mistake again
    han ye baat sehe ager aik misake ko again na reapt kiya jaye yehe beheter rehta ha bohot se trader waik he gelti ko baa baar kerte hain or end trading ko bye kah dete hain wo apni mistake ko eneh mante i think it`lll be ore better to get experience first by doing trade at dmeo

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, thats good. and you want to know that most of the members gathered here are just students like us. all should make mistakes and loss their funds. And the trader who overcome all his own mistakes should be the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 971 of 982 FirstFirst ... 471 871 921 961 969 970 971 972 973 981 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)