+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 982 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well again yesterday I was trading with the trend so I am happy that uptrend for eurusd is extended further and it is going strong enough and I have got very much profit from this trend in last two weeks and yesterday again I have over 4$ or so in profit so my experience is very good recently. and yesterday i have did well and i have analysed in good manner and i am happy to see my improvements but i want to win in instaforex contest as if i win that contest one can have good knowledge as well and he is good at tarding so at preset trying for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it seems to be in uptrend now because the crises in the europe is now ending and i thing this uptrend will continue now if any crises does not occur in any country and my daily trading exprince is good becauuse i trading very well genrally i daily trade only 2 to 3 hours because of college class but this 2 to 3 experiance is very enjoy ful for me as my way this gives more knowledge to me about trade market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera daily ka trading experience kuch zayda nahi hai main 2.3 ghanty hi karta hun kun main part time hi forex trade karta hun aur mujhe es se faida ho hi jata hai es mein main tinay time pe bhi happy try karun ga keh main apna time barha sakun. I think that We face lots of ups and downs during our trades. Some trades will go on to makes a huge profits while some may lead us to huged lossing. The trends seem to be different all the times, and hences we make different strategies every times we go for the trades. Some will be greater and some may not !!

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very a good idea which a forex trading foreign money speculator brings down their particular buying and selling to just one day at a moment so they really would certainly little by little and also ****ually discover each of the knowledge that matters inside buying and selling the particular forex trading market segments. As I trade almost every day and go through different phases in this trade everyday.Sometimes i win and I am happy and sometimes I loose and is sad.It is a mixed feelings but I am learning this trade so I do not loose hope when I suffer losses and learn from my mistakes.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Silver is a base metals. As you know the world is worry about the debt problems of the europe. Thats why the prices of the base metals is decreasing and also there is selling pressure. So it is better to avoid any moves in silver for this time.
    and I totally agree with you, euro zone is in great trouble and there is no real reason for its troubles to be said over. So, we can see more down movement on EU. Now the price is on same level of last years January, lets see what happens next.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aj main ne trading ki eur and usd per or mujhy is se acha profit ho raha tha but main ne trading ko stop nai kia jis se mujhy sara hi loss ho gea or meri sari money kho gai or main ne is se seekha hai k jo bhi mily us men greedy nai hona chahye. han good bad decission tou hote han and earning he best policy ha earning ki coll decison make yew the best way of trading but done on your mood dnt be from others mood of impossection :-)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the benefits that a trade Forex can provide you with. So, what does the beginner need to know when it comes to Forex trading strategies? Well, one should understand that whilst the rewards can be massive when it comes to trading, Forex is very risky and the possibility of losing one's initial investment is high. So your knowledge of the different Forex trading strategies is important. Forex trading strategies are considered to be the most essential aspects of currency trading online.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like naked trading but i learnt through my experience candlestick is better than naked trading it is my personal opinion but naked trading is easily understandable and lack of patience and experience is a big problem in forex trading.but we are not to be bothered by these problems at all.i say this because it is a problem that we can handle.just keep watching everything about how the market movements in your favorite currency pairs and do several analysis.

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think my trading experiences more better for a couple month too many experiences I have got and sometime it is make me confuse to decide what type of strategies and term I need to plan to earn money before I open MT, and after MT is open sometime the technical analysis try to offering new plan. Really it will help traders if the senior or experienced trader share their daily trading experience. We will able to know about many thing from their experience. So i want to request the expert to think about this.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have seen the movement of the pair for the last two day it is totally bearish nothing more than that. we have not seen any type of recovery. what is the main thing you have to remember from this is that you have to just follow the trend so that you will get good profits. and I think you should check the silver daily charts you can see the silver dropping almost 1000pips within a span of few days. In the beginning i too believed the same but when i experienced such moves then i realized that it is also a tough pair to make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 982 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)